Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Shantae is more well known than Power Stone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

koolkal posted:

i dont know if theres room in this gaming world for 2

Who's this fluid druid?

Dec 26, 2012

koolkal posted:

there is

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

koolkal posted:

mon boneur :stare:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

Who's this fluid druid?

She's one slammin shaman.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

koolkal posted:

Dreamcast babes...

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Seshoho Cian posted:

Dreamcast babes...

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

So who is the seminal sentinal is? Can anyone help me find the name of the phallus chalice or will I need to find the name of the weiner witch on my own?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Who's this fluid druid?

I right clicked and searched by image and it's Rouge from Power Stone. I wonder how many people tried correcting her name to Rogue.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

this thread should go to hell

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Mr. Pumroy posted:

this thread should go to hell

I heard it's pretty warm this time of year down there. Wouldn't mind going myself.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Was this game even popular when it released? I don't remember it at all.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Was this game even popular when it released? I don't remember it at all.

The GBC game sold poorly, but was considered a cult classic by many. It wasn't helped by its limited shipment, or the release of the Game Boy Advance.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
The GBC game had the unfortunate luck of being released a year after the GBA was released.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

gay skull posted:

well then ya got earthbound

-it didn't sell all that well either
-the internet collectively got a boner for it out of nowhere and it's still worth buttloads of💲for no reason; no Kickstarter, not indie, nothin'
-Earthbound is a great game and didn't need any promotion to become a major cult classic

Shantae:
-two games came out, one of which was on both DSi and iOS, and still didn't really sell very well, nobody cared
-third game comes out, has a widely advertised Kickstarter, suddenly Shantae is an indie classic
-nobody was talking about Shantae in the least, ever, until the third game's kickstarter

I just I don't know, I don't get it, these kids these days with their kickstarters and their steams

Vacate this sub forum.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

elf help book posted:

shantae on gbc didnt sell poor like earthbound did, it was hardly made, theres like 15000 copies of it total, youre a fuckin idiot

...so what you're saying is that it did sell poorly, or else they would have just printed more copies. 15000 is pretty hefty for a first run of a no-name game on an old system dude

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

:reject:: Ah yaes this is definitely going to be an amazing indie platformer and a sleeper hit that will be popular for years to come and definitely not a shovelware game for little girls, surely I can't pass this up

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

yeah that's the cover a game that's going to be the jewel in the eye of epic game curators everywhere.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
yea op

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Slur posted:

:reject::The GBC game sold poorly, but was considered a cult classic by many. It wasn't helped by its limited shipment, or the release of the Game Boy Advance.

gay skull posted:

:reject:: Ah yaes this is definitely going to be an amazing indie platformer and a sleeper hit that will be popular for years to come and definitely not a shovelware game for little girls, surely I can't pass this up

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I'd be jacking off right now if it wasn't for my criplping sciatica

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I'll pull out another one for you.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I wish this thread would shantae away

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I wish this thread would shantae away

Funny! Let me try that one. I wish you would leave this thread, and these forums.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Ha ha! I'm just joshin' with ya!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

mighty switch force has one of the best videogame songs ever

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

I'll pull out another one for you.

If she's brown, rub it down.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

I'd be jacking off right now if it wasn't for my criplping sciatica

sorry ragg

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the scorpion babe on tan line island made me too horney and i died becasue her swod does 3 damage and i only have 4 hearts. heppy new year

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Do you think if i go to the dcotor and say, help me doctor i can't jo to shantae, that he will book me for surgery asap

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Ragg posted:

Do you think if i go to the dcotor and say, help me doctor i can't jo to shantae, that he will book me for surgery asap

I recommend two Shantaes, at the same time. The Shantaesia treatment. its highly experimental

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

isn't risky boots just a sea shantae

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

People who like Shantae should go to prison not specifically because of Shantae but probably for something creepy.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

It is definitely suggestive of a criminal nature.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ragg posted:

yes.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Mercury Crusader posted:

The GBC game had the unfortunate luck of being released a year after the GBA was released.

it was the Drill Dozer of its time

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Mach2 posted:

it was the Drill Dozer of its time

goddamn drill dozer was a good game

i've never played an ashanti game though but i'll probably buy the wii u one when it's on sale for 7.99 although I looked at the miiverse for the game and it was kinda creepy

Psygnosis
Jul 30, 2003
Shante is a genie.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You should be put in prison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

sick filth for deviants

• Locked thread