Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

This is what happens when we don't have our Ludlam fix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

##unvote

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lol.

TOML wants us to believe he's in a masonry with TBK I'm guessing. I dunno lets do some math:

TBK is certain on Anidav. He's willing to forgive his 'newness and mistakes'

TOML is certain on SK. He's willing to forgive his 'newness and mistakes'.

TOML is certain on TBK. So much so he wont vote Anidav.

LOL TOML even said to me he wouldn't vote TBK even if Anidav would flip (at a time when anidav had 4 votes against him).

So, TOML, TBK, Anidav and SK. Two complete innocents who get to make really dumb mistakes and are forgiven. Two who were away

I count four people who are protecting each other there.

What was TBK's guess at a mafia team?

thatbastardken posted:

you can make a guess? 15 players, 3-5 scum would be pretty normal.

Noice.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

btw folks I'm going to dinner at 6:30pm, unlikely to visit the thread before lights out at 9pm.

Before I go to dinner I will vote for either Bif or Anidav. Persuade me.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
anidav people will take the vote off you if they think there is a good alternative - hit bifauxnen and it could be the tipping point to drawing votes away from you

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I was even gonna vote Bif too.

Not even gonna wait for bowmore anymore. You guys are dirty as hell

##vote anidav

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Matthew Beet posted:

TOML wants us to believe he's in a masonry with TBK I'm guessing. I dunno lets do some math:

Nope, incorrect. I'm not in a masonry with anyone, but I do have a bit of information that I'm happy to share tomorrow.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
this is just proof i should've stuck with my original estimation

##vote anidav

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Milky Moor posted:

this is just proof i should've stuck with my original estimation

##vote anidav

FWIW I have no information on Anidav. Honestly I think Bif's behaviour is more suspect than his.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Those On My Left posted:

FWIW I have no information on Anidav. Honestly I think Bif's behaviour is more suspect than his.

imo, bif's behavior is more suspect only because they're posting more. anidav has flipped my scum alarm like mad. like i said, i'm positive enough to stake myself on it.

i'm also wary about the silent group that anidav mentions simply because i can't shake the feeling that they're willing to let us eat up one or two of them while they kill the rest of us.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Milky Moor posted:

imo, bif's behavior is more suspect only because they're posting more. anidav has flipped my scum alarm like mad. like i said, i'm positive enough to stake myself on it.

i'm also wary about the silent group that anidav mentions simply because i can't shake the feeling that they're willing to let us eat up one or two of them while they kill the rest of us.

Look, I will go with you on this if you're sure.

The silent group makes me wary too, but I doubt that SK is scum because his D2 play was such a fluff.

That said, the only person I have positive information on is TBK.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

but like, i try not to hold volume of posts against players since just because someone is posting a lot doesn't mean they're scum. like, who's more town? the guy who posts 'i'm innocent' once or the guy who posts it a dozen times? arguments for either one being more suspicious than the other can be easily made

i think bif is zealous in wanting to lynch someone, particularly because we've let two days slip by with nothing. given that lynching is the only tool at our disposal, i can't exactly fault them for it. i would not be surprised if they turn out to be scum but, logically, i can't lynch the case i feel is a 'maybe' when there's one i feel is a 'definite'.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I beg Small Keating or Hooman to reconsider their vote so they are no longer as suspiciously silent. The drive by voting this morning against me sets off more scum alarms than I could possibly trigger.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Those On My Left posted:

Look, I will go with you on this if you're sure.

The silent group makes me wary too, but I doubt that SK is scum because his D2 play was such a fluff.

That said, the only person I have positive information on is TBK.

i'm sure.

but i'll admit that beet's post makes me wary. it fits. was tbk a one-shot cop? who has he been investigating?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Milky Moor posted:

i'm sure.

but i'll admit that beet's post makes me wary. it fits. was tbk a one-shot cop? who has he been investigating?

he said he was a one shot cop who investigated mills on the same night that mills ate it.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Those On My Left posted:

he said he was a one shot cop who investigated mills on the same night that mills ate it.

yeah, confirmed

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

TBK said he investigated Mills, but right when Mills got killed.

I just wish the literally one living person everyone knows is town would post something today.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Anidav posted:

I beg Small Keating or Hooman to reconsider their vote so they are no longer as suspiciously silent. The drive by voting this morning against me sets off more scum alarms than I could possibly trigger.

it's common knowledge that SK and I live in the same building and hang out a bit, yeah? well I know that he's busy tonight. You might not get another post out of him today.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

TBK said he investigated Mills, but right when Mills got killed.

yeah, i went back and checked the post.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
yeah the worst loving timing possible.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Those On My Left posted:

it's common knowledge that SK and I live in the same building and hang out a bit, yeah? well I know that he's busy tonight. You might not get another post out of him today.

That's not good news for town :eng99:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Anidav posted:

That's not good news for town :eng99:

he might surprise me but i doubt it. if I see him I'll mention it to him, he might come back.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

There's only one reason I'm still alive, scum have failed to bag me as an easy lynch 2 days in a row. It is now day 4 and after ridding such experienced posters it's easy to see the change of plans towards me happened on day two and killed tithin. They want to tie the knot on me right here, right now. They are hungry for another day 2. 2 dead in one day. This should be protested.

The scum are willing to lose bif. They want to lock us in a best case scenario of getting the most useless scum first. I say we take a shot into the silent darkness and net us two scum within two days. Bif is leading us to kill her first. She always was, tithin came on too keen to call her out and got me saved by extension. gently caress you team silent.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

Bif is leading us to kill her first.

Of all the bullshit things that have been said about me in the last day or two, this one might be the most completely silly.

No wait, I take it back, that's right it's all because of my voodoo revengeance powers! You better watch out. :spooky:

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

i do wonder if the mafia is just kind of standing there off to the side while we fire into our own circle and just not saying anything about it

i'm going to mull over this for a bit

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Milky Moor posted:

i do wonder if the mafia is just kind of standing there off to the side while we fire into our own circle and just not saying anything about it

i'm going to mull over this for a bit

well, i'm about to head to dinner.

##vote Anidav

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Look at this inflammatory white noise. If SK is TOMLs trust buddy then I am going to hunt the very silent posters you are trying to protect.

##vote hooman

Mills was right.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

What are you even doing anymore?

This no-hammer business seems weird and scary to me.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

TOML leading town to suicide.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
What the gently caress is even going on anymore? Why did soag post? WHAT EVEN IS MAFIA.

Votecount for Day 4

Anidav (6): Milky Moor, Bifauxnen, Small Keating, Bifauxnen, hooman, Those On My Left, Those On My Left, Milky Moor, Bifauxnen, Matthew Beet, Milky Moor, Those On My Left
Bifauxnen (1): thatbastardken, Those On My Left, Those On My Left
hooman (1): Anidav
Small Keating (0): Anidav, Anidav
thatbastardken (0): Bifauxnen, Milky Moor, Bifauxnen, Milky Moor

Not Voting (3): bowmore, Freudian Slip, Mithranderp

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 02nd, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 hours, 16 minutes.

The extreme left dissidents are still at large.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I love you ken, keep on fighting to secure a better future for The Greens.

##vote Bifauxnen

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

it's like i'm watching someone having a seizure in their final moments :allears:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I cant believe you let them control the momentum, early morning votes and all... Where is town? Where is the counterdiscussion? Where are my friends?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

someone with internet quota post a gif of where Gollum's talking to himself and says "you don't have any friends! NOBODY likes YOUUU!"

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
:redhammer:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

God if convincing people in the real world were this easy, I'd have a job by now.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

Anidav posted:

God if convincing people in the real world were this easy, I'd have a job by now.

says the guy who completely failed to convince anyone of anything in a mafia game

truest sign of a Saltie right there, imo

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

You're not even playing and you sick the momentum on ken and me, I call foul play. I deserve to be lynchproof as compensation so I can huff farts the next day and prove you all as idiots.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
ya i will keep out of the thread sorry everyone ive been drinking gl hf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

meltdown meltdown meltdOWN MELTDOWN MELTDOWN MELTDOWN MELTDOWN MELTDOWN

• Locked thread