Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.
My ability tells me that bowmore was not involved in last night's Gordo splatterfest. I can't speak to his alignment, but he didn't visit Fruity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Mills posted:

The first post of the entire thread told us that bowmore is town. This isn't helpful. :(

Oh, right. I was only alerted to the fact that the Mafia game would be starting immediately as the thread got locked (because my reading comprehension is poor), and in my panic I both did not read the OP and scanned someone at random for my night action, so that's a waste of a turn. I am smrt.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Suspicions of hangoveritis confirmed, I was deathly and barely conscious yesterday. TOML is supposed to be back around mid-afternoon Melbourne time.

Time to make a fist of it before we're all murdered in our beds. ##vote anidav

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Freudian Slip posted:

I would like to hear from SK before I vote. Overall I am not sure of Hooman but I trust Milky's gut instincts over my own at the moment.

What can I say, I am a dumb. I watched Bifauxnen last night in an attempt to finally be helpful and they didn't visit anyone last night.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Oh and ##vote hooman

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

I watched TOML since that would be the last time he would be around before being changed to observer status and he didn't visit anyone.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Freudian Slip posted:

OK - the only person that I can think of is SK. SK has a known power role that wasn't one shot. Why haven't the scum killed them?

Good question, I can only observe and was AWOL for some of the game, maybe I am not as high up the list as the more vocal and lynch-hungry posters?

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

I watched TBK last night, he clearly didn't go anywhere (except where good Young Greens go when they die, the great compost heap in the sky).

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

but- but he was like the only person besides bowmore we were feeling really sure about as town based on any kind of data! Why would you watch him of all people last night?!

I was going to try and go to bat for you, I was seriously thinking for a while with the way the powers were distributed that you probably had to be on our side after all. But I can't come up with any way to defend that. That is just crazy nuts. I mean honestly. :psyduck:

##vote Small Keating

I didn't see anything that guaranteed TBK as town? Anyway, it's not like anyone has been considerate enough to give me direct orders or even advice as to who we should watch overnight! I'm practically operating on my own here. ##vote bifauxnen

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

In the interest of consensus, Milky's theory is as good as anything else I've heard recently. ##unvote ##vote Freudian Slip

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Great work from Kommando, hilarious flavour text, glad to see I created some drama over on the scumdoc. The first half of my play was definitely informed by dumb choices and dumb luck in not being killed for them, but the second half was intentional loving around for the sake of it, since the more poorly I performed, the more chance I had of the scum taking it.

New game? Y/N?

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Kommando posted:

Some specific questions:

Small Keating, what was going through your head? How was it knowing you had to find the scum and defend them without knowing who they all were?

After spotting Bif with the bear, I initially didn't realise that Bif wouldn't know I was scum-aligned or that the first obvious move would be to NK me. As a result, I sort of blithely went about my business, figuring we were all on the same page and as such I would run interference whenever someone got close to Bif and otherwise watch for fellow Bif-supporters, who I figured were most likely to be scum. I also worried that my stupid moves early in the game would continue to be my undoing.

Eventually, I realised the precariousness of my position and was glad of the opportunity to put up a flare (i.e claim Bif was not involved in the TOML NK), which seemed to do the trick. On the last day, I was quite worried we didn't have the numbers because of absenteeism and that Bif was going to throw me under the bus, Anidav-style, to get back in with the townies, but at the last moment the scum cavalry showed up and all was well.

Solid game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

stooooooooooooge

• Locked thread