Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

its rikku even tho square de-orientaled her in between x and x-2

now you have 2 different rikkus to love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i wish rikku didn't universally have the sketchiest costume except for black mage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Lulu because why the gently caress you didn't made her playable and instead added Paine squaresoft you gigantic faggots pieces of poo poo!!!! gently caress!!!

lulu is heavy with childe

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Doctor Goat posted:

i wish rikku didn't universally have the sketchiest costume except for black mage

*lops your head off with one of those krull style bladed frisbees yuffie throws*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Doctor Goat posted:

the dresssphere reads her thoughts and knows what she would be down with

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
they also didnt want to use lulu because she was too assertive as the straight man of the group iirc so they made someone less pushy and assertive

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Doctor Goat posted:

they also didnt want to use lulu because she was too assertive as the straight man of the group iirc so they made someone less pushy and assertive

thats smart, yunas the main character

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i like paine

shes cool and has a nice arc throughout the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm ten hours in and she's had like 5 lines and they're all some variant of "Yeah, how about no."

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I'm ten hours in and she's had like 5 lines and they're all some variant of "Yeah, how about no."
how did you miss 'kick its rear end'

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Yeah, how about no.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Duck soup.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

[Le me checking the FF wiki to make sure I aren't a pervert, like a sir] oh, 19, that's fine... wait she's actually over 1000 years old? Cheers for tricking me into looking at spoilers, asswipe. Mods, do the needful.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

moms are tough

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

its rikku even tho square de-orientaled her in between x and x-2

She's jewish

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

she is heavy with foal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I spent 20 dollars and bought this game again for the vita so I could play it on the train.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
FFS y did i sell my drat vita... i ahve it for the ps3 but i dont care 2 play it on a console when i got like mgs and dark souls and that kind of stuff for it..

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i like yuna the best

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

I spent 20 dollars and bought this game again for the vita so I could play it on the train.

Wait they're available separately??

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I love the way they always need to reinforce that Lulu got knocked up cuz she's using the same model as in FFX and doesn't look different at all.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

They should have given her a sexy pregnant model.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
lulu with even bigger boobs :mrgw:

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Looper posted:

Wait they're available separately??

If you buy FFX used you don't get a download and have to buy FFX-2 separately or you can just buy FFX-2 for $20

either way ffx-2 is a download code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bought a new copy of x/x-2 for vita because they just had a price drop at my local GameStop and at that price it's worth it for portable x-2 and if i ever want to replay x I won't have to dig my PS3 out of a closet

• Locked thread