Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
LIFT A WEIGHT
IM JUST CUMMING ALL DAH TIME - Ahnold
GUN SHOW
I only like cardio
PUMP YOU AUUP
View Results

• Locked thread
Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
Didnt work out for like 5 days because christmas/being hungover/whatever and wow i felt lovely then I lifted a weight today for like 2 hours and wow surprise surprise i feel great again and have so much more energy

make sure to drink alot of water before/during/after. Also when you get home take your multi-vitamin and fish oil (for your shiny coat) and eat a good healthy meal.

girls too!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

lift girls too?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

smoobles posted:

lift girls too?

oh that's what they mean by a bodyweight routine YES THIS IS IT THIS IS THE LAST POST I WANT TO MAKE FOR THIS YEAR

Captain No-mates

they're too heavy dude, gently caress of

cities

Le Grand Renard!
Fou des fous,
imbécile extraordinaire.
im gonna make a genuine effort to get in shape this year. i mean my uni has this brandnew gym complex and my tuition covers a full membership. i feel like im wasting a great opportunity. why? laziness? gently caress u, cities, go lift a weights

Master Stur

chasin' tail
i finally got a pull up bar to stick in one of my door frames now i can lift more weights myself

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

smoobles posted:

lift girls too?

girls should also lift heavy things up and down repeatedly to make them nice and toned and feel good about themselves

----------------

smoobles

where's the loving plane, chinatown. where is it?

----------------

Afro Doug

i used to excercise constantly, but now im going to stop entirely just to spite you

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

smoobles posted:

where's the loving plane, chinatown. where is it?

they found one of them so maybe they will find the other when they are down there

----------------

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Also think girls are swell,op

FluffieDuckie

i lifted weights just today, and i plan to do it again soon

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

om nom nom

Im thinkin about yoga, i used to lift weights and was p sttong, but ive never been flexible, so i think it would be a neat challenge

Master Stur

chasin' tail

om nom nom posted:

Im thinkin about yoga, i used to lift weights and was p sttong, but ive never been flexible, so i think it would be a neat challenge

ive been thinking this too, my flexibility is bad and it would help my knees suck less during runs if i were more limber imo idk

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
Or just stretch after cardio and lifting.

----------------

om nom nom

Chinatown posted:

I dunno, i work on my feet, lifting stuff, running around amd using my hands, i kind of like the idea of slow, meditative exercise. And someone who is really really good at "stretching" guiding me

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

om nom nom posted:

I dunno, i work on my feet, lifting stuff, running around amd using my hands, i kind of like the idea of slow, meditative exercise. And someone who is really really good at "stretching" guiding me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sevLNSC2laE

----------------

Master Stur

chasin' tail

Chinatown posted:

I do that already but I feel it is not enough to satisfy my stretching desires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAB

Master Stur posted:

i finally got a pull up bar to stick in one of my door frames now i can lift more weights myself

C-T, how do you feel about this? Masterstur and I are kinda doing the same thing here a bit for lols

• Locked thread