Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

If Wade Barrett eliminates someone I will deliver the eliminated wrestler some Bad News.

I'll do this, but slightly modified:
If Wade Barrett eliminates my wrestler, I will deliver my wrestler bad news.

Also:
If my wrestler is Cesaro, I will make a lame JBL show Cesaro-esque quip about each wrestler he eliminates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Say, do you take your mask off when you go to the bathroom?
Donating 50 Euros to the Red Cross if a woman enters the Rumble, and an additional 10 for each person she eliminates.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Anyone looking for a charity I humbly suggest something cancer related. Why? Because gently caress cancer.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
For every person that my team's entrant eliminates, I will donate $10 to comic book artist Norm Breyfogle's fund to pay for stroke related medical expenses.

If my entrant wins the Rumble, I'll bump up my donation to at least $100 even if they didn't eliminate 10 people.

I Love My Axe
Dec 30, 2009

Let's go Blue Pants!
If my entrant doesn't last for at least twenty minutes, I will get an avatar of NXT's Blue Pants holding a sign saying how much I suck.

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!
I will donate $10 to Connor's Cure for every elimination by my entrant.

If my entrant wins, it is DOUBLED!

If my entrant is Daniel Bryan, it is TRIPLED!!!

(capped at $150)

If Daniel Bryan wins the Royal Rumble, then a member of the winning team will receive a wrestling related DVD of my choosing from my collection. This also applies if Daniel Bryan is my entrant (on top on the donation)

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Give me a random bingo card please.

Now then

:toxx: I will donate :10bux: to an animal related charity (a good one, not peta.) for every line filled this is vertical, horizontal, and diagonal,. If all boxes get filled I will donate $200 instead. (I will also need 3 months in that case to make sure I don't render myself utterly broke doing it.)

Also I' signed up for a team if I remember, if my wrestler wins I will donate $5 more for each wrestler they eliminate. :toxx:

LETS GET READY TO ROYAL RUMBLE.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Pick your own card and keep up with it yourself!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
If Daniel Bryan wins the rumble, I will donate ten bucks to Connors Cure.

If Roman Reigns win the rumble, I will donate ten bucks to Connors Cure and get an avatar of that face he made when he botched his promo line and keep it until, at the earliest, Wrestlemania.

If my entrant wins the Rumble I will donate twenty bucks to Connors Cure and commission an avatar made of him.

e. also if roman wins the rumble i'll cancel my wwe network sub until daniel bryan becomes world champ again :toxx:

NickRoweFillea fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jan 8, 2015

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I like that we're doing charity toxxes this year. This makes things way more awesome. :)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Chokes McGee posted:

I like that we're doing charity toxxes this year. This makes things way more awesome. :)

I did it last year too :colbert:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I feel like the Connors Cure charity should be the De-facto choice for people who don't have their own personal preference. I genuinely cried like a little bitch over that kids story and I am usually a cold unfeeling monster.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzY2YxOouUg

just for those of you who don't know what Connor's Cure is

gently caress cancer, do it for Connor

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I'd like to do the same as tigerdriver82, but in the absence of wrestling DVDs I'll buy someone from the winning team a piece of merch related to their guy

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

It is genuinely difficult for me to cry now, but this gets me every time.

gently caress cancer so much.

canti32
Apr 27, 2008

Fearless in Devotion, Rising to Promotion,
Rising to the ranks of mighty heroes, Fighting foes in every land,

History only tells a story, We are to see your glory,
Stand aside the Reds are coming,
WREXHAM IS THE NAME
I'll donate 20bux if my entrant wins the rumble, plus an extra 10 for each NXT surprise entrant. 30$ if my entrant is a NXT wrestler, 40 if it is Charlotte. Conor's Cure seems to be pretty popular here so that's where my money will go.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

gently caress it please update my toxx, I've edited the post but for ease:

If my entrant wins the rumble, :10bux:x2 to Connors Cure

If my entrant is eliminated, :10bux:x2 to Connors Cure :siren: with an additional :10bux: for every entrant the eliminating guy eliminates after mine :siren: plus I will rename and replace my custom title with whatever that entrant's team stupilates

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

NickRoweFillea posted:

Or, if not him, then Viktor.

(Sorry. Seriously though it's a good cause)

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Same again for me as the last couple years.

If my wrestler picked via the Roulette wins, then someone on my team gets to pick my new ava/txt combo, or if my wrestler is eliminated than someone from that wrestlers team gets to pick the same.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

If my entrant is Tyson Kidd I will change my avatar to a cat picture to be chosen by the team of the wrestler who eliminates him.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Atticus Finch posted:

Pick your own card and keep up with it yourself!

Card 2 then.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'll go in for the classic too.

If my number wins I'll get an av/text of my team's choice, if he loses same but for the choice of the team that knocked him out.

Also just because the Network makes it easier. If my guy wins I'll write a review of all their matches as if I'm a 100% total fanboy mark for them spoiler alert they're all five stars and each one is the best match ever.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I'll go in for the classic too.

If my number wins I'll get an av/text of my team's choice, if he loses same but for the choice of the team that knocked him out.

Also just because the Network makes it easier. If my guy wins I'll write a review of all their matches as if I'm a 100% total fanboy mark for them spoiler alert they're all five stars and each one is the best match ever.

If you get Kane or any other super-veteran then, uh, jinkies

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Watch me get the surprise return of The Undertaker and wind up writing the mark's view of WWF/E history.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
gently caress it.

Whoever my rumble roulette guy is, if he is knocked out, flavour text and avatar can be selected by team that he is knocked out by.

If he wins, Flavour text and avatar will be changed to something botchamania or OSWReview related.

CyberPingu fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jan 15, 2015

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Tatum Girlparts posted:

You might want to limit that to a time period. Because, like LvK said, if you draw someone like Kane or Goldust etc, you are essentially gonna have to write a novel.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

You might want to limit that to a time period. Because, like LvK said, if you draw someone like Kane or Goldust etc, you are essentially gonna have to write a novel.

Neither of them are going to win the rumble, he's probably fine.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

If Kane or Goldust win the Rumble I'll print out that novel and eat it.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

Neither of them are going to win the rumble, he's probably fine.

Watching and reviewing every match Bryan or Reigns has up on the Network world still be really loving crazy though, especially If you count Raw, the B/C shows, and NXT.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jan 15, 2015

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Thauros posted:

Watching and reviewing every match Bryan or Reigns has up on the Network world still be really loving crazy though, especially If you count Raw, the B/C shows, and NXT.

pretty much, yeah. But I think it's funny that people are freaking out over him possibly getting someone who's been around for over a decade when there's basically three possible winners right now.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

pretty much, yeah. But I think it's funny that people are freaking out over him possibly getting someone who's been around for over a decade when there's basically three possible winners right now.

A Bryan win means he has to watch the entire heel Cole run though :stonk:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

oldskool posted:

A Bryan win means he has to watch the entire heel Cole run though :stonk:

Ah yes, the paprika covered foot.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Thauros posted:

I will agree with this, can I amend it to every PPV match? That way if somehow I get Bryan and somehow he wins I just have a moderately large amount of matches to go for.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Also I misread the toxx somehow as it was late and I was tired.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
:toxx: I will get an avatar of the winner of the royal rumble. Anybody can give me an avatar of this wrestler.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

GenericMartini posted:

:toxx: I will get an avatar of the winner of the royal rumble. Anybody can give me an avatar of this wrestler.

Is your toxx that somebody buys you an avatar? Bitch! Your avatar is embarrassing enough be a man here

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I will agree with this, can I amend it to every PPV match? That way if somehow I get Bryan and somehow he wins I just have a moderately large amount of matches to go for.

That's probably a lot more reasonable. Otherwise you'd have to watch a LOT of "Bryan babysteps someone through a 2 star match on Main Event."

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
If my number wins, I'll buy an avatar of him. If he loses, the team of the guy that eliminated him can pick my new avatar and I'll buy it. I'll keep it until the next Rumble. No NSFW pictures and/or hate speech; I'm not having a racial slur under a picture of Kofi Kingston or some poo poo.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

GenericMartini posted:

but why would you need that...when you already have the winner as an av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Just ordered everything from Dollar Shave. Waiting to see if I get DBry.

• Locked thread