Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
If my entrant wins, I will donate 20 dollars to the charity of my teammate's choosing

If my entrant gets eliminated, the team of the guy who eliminated my entrant gets to choose a new wrestling related avatar and text (nothing that is going to get me banned, plz) until Summerslam. If that guy wins, I will keep it until next year's Rumble.

Petit Gregory posted:

If either of the Dusts eliminate each other from the Rumble, I will cosplay as Stardust at WM31 and post a trip report completely in character.

If my guy is one of the dusts that gets eliminated by this it will be totally worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Team 19 needs to give me a wrestling related avatar and text

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

If my entrant wins, I will donate 20 dollars to the charity of my teammate's choosing

If my entrant gets eliminated, the team of the guy who eliminated my entrant gets to choose a new wrestling related avatar and text (nothing that is going to get me banned, plz) until Summerslam. If that guy wins, I will keep it until next year's Rumble.

Welp

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

schweens posted:

I'm here if anyone needs an avatar from team 19 just let me know. I tried to look through the OP but I'm not sure who's on what team

Edit: I sponsor anything I Before E suggests by the way so that guy can cut that Kane promo if he wants

I need one too

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

schweens posted:

i love <3 john cena but there is many people hate john cena. :(

Done

• Locked thread