Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Lol at everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/ability-play-bowser-has-made-our-society-more-evil-1644

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
bowser has no genitals

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lamebot posted:

bowser has no genitals

He's a lizard you stupid bastard. .

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Stormfront forums -> White Dating -> What should I Do about my daughters new boyfriend? (posted by KingKoopa88)

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Mr. Pumroy posted:

this technique i call the thousand-year door pattern

I got the reference

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Shits happenin in this thread right here.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Heran Bago posted:

I got the reference

I didn't what is it?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

9/11 happened nine years after Super Mario Kart so this checks out

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

On September 11, 2001, America was struck... not by a red shell, but by terrorist airplanes. The day was anything but "Super."

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

On September 11, 2001, America was struck... not by a red shell, but by terrorist airplanes. The day was anything but "Super."

The World Trade Center was in first place for height. It knew the risks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

Stormfront forums -> White Dating -> What should I Do about my daughters new boyfriend? (posted by KingKoopa88)