Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I don't have this game but I wish you luck OP. Cya.

(gamer sign)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
This game depresses me in how vacant it feels after a while, with your neighbors repeating the same stock phrases.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Animal Crossing is okay but I prefer Harvest Moon

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Slur posted:

This game depresses me in how vacant it feels after a while, with your neighbors repeating the same stock phrases.

I treat this game like real life; when one of my neighbours gets the look like they want to say something I just walk faster

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it on Wii U yet op.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Is it on Wii U yet op.

i think the wii version wasnt very popular and most people stuck to the ds version

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i think the wii version wasnt very popular and most people stuck to the ds version

:sigh:

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Is it on Wii U yet op.

I checked with Google and it said no.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

YES! The rear end in a top hat who put his house next to mine is moving, so I;m going to place a Public Work there so noone can ever take the spot.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

elf help book posted:

Animal crossign seems best on a handheld for me.

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
I like it on console because I don't really game on the go too often and appreciate whatever antialiasing the console brings with it

I ended up restarting my town after all and it's a lot more fun than I was expecting. It's still a pain in the dick to wait for the store to upgrade before I can even do something as simple as buy carpet and wallpaper, but I transferred over all my money, tools, and music through a friend's village so I've been having a very chill and privileged life in a new town, and am way more relaxed about it already than I was in my previous town, ever. Even though the frustrations I have with it are bigger than in previous AC games, the rest of the additions really do make up for it.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
I like New Leaf a lot, but I still love GameCube the best.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

I'm collecting ice furniture from the SnowMom and making an ice palace in my house. Winter is pretty epic in this game

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

mabels big day posted:

Animal crossign seems best on a handheld for me.

I don't like the rolling log effect they do. It makes the world seem small

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i play it every few months or so. i want to shove out my villagers and make a deer town instead.

some bitch polar bear made her house right in the middle of my garden. im going to kill her.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

Ristolaz posted:

I'm collecting ice furniture from the SnowMom and making an ice palace in my house. Winter is pretty epic in this game

i dig it when it snows cause ya can go out to the beach and catch hella coelacanths. Caught two last night because i'm a Master Angler.

My museum is lookin' so boss with all the fish I have caught.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Der-Wreck posted:

i dig it when it snows cause ya can go out to the beach and catch hella coelacanths. Caught two last night because i'm a Master Angler.

My museum is lookin' so boss with all the fish I have caught.

Unironic Good poo poo

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Got a really nice town layout

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It also has apollo who is apparently a crowd favorite.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i fuckin can't get rid of green autism bear

lmao every time she says her catchphrase though

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Average Bear posted:

Nice segregation

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Average Bear posted:

Lmfao get the gently caress out of here. Is it possible to have more distance between the docks and Re-Tail? Have you ever done an island beetle run in your god drat life?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Lmfao get the gently caress out of here. Is it possible to have more distance between the docks and Re-Tail? Have you ever done an island beetle run in your god drat life?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ristolaz posted:

lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm not power gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the Nintendo 3DS so I like that they're all by the tracks

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

well i got all the cool furniture from the island and built a radical beach pad and now im not sure what to do with my life. maybe ill drown myself in the sea

YIFFY HIGHSCHOOL
Jan 21, 2015

i started a new town on this game, it's gr8

i foolishly forgot to stash all my old-save stuff in my friend's town though and i just realized i lost a bunch of golden axes which sux but sometimes you gotta let go man...........

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
PLay this game

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Average Bear posted:

PLay this game

i'm playing it right now

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ristolaz posted:

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Ristolaz posted:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
These trolls think it's just okay to own me relentlessly... Where are the drat mods?!?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Average Bear posted:

PLay this game

no

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Average Bear posted:

These trolls think it's just okay to own me relentlessly... Where are the drat mods?!?

successfully completing island beetle runs within a reasonable frame of time i think

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Heavy Lobster posted:

I like it on console because I don't really game on the go too often and appreciate whatever antialiasing the console brings with it

I ended up restarting my town after all and it's a lot more fun than I was expecting. It's still a pain in the dick to wait for the store to upgrade before I can even do something as simple as buy carpet and wallpaper, but I transferred over all my money, tools, and music through a friend's village so I've been having a very chill and privileged life in a new town, and am way more relaxed about it already than I was in my previous town, ever. Even though the frustrations I have with it are bigger than in previous AC games, the rest of the additions really do make up for it.

I think this is called gentrification and it is Wrong.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm afraid to go back.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'm afraid to go back.

Everyone is very happy to see you and weeds can be plucked by Leif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

A Spider Covets posted:

successfully completing island beetle runs within a reasonable frame of time i think

This.

• Locked thread