Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Diabolico
Dec 19, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER
i'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Diabolico
Dec 19, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER
untitled
wc: 277

“Our old man had a lot of crap.”

“Yeah. He did.”

The dust kicked up as the two packed up boxes. The two siblings worked on their task.

Phil put a dusty lamp in a box. He looked down and muttered “It was only last week, he was so full of life.”

“I know... “, Tom replied with a dejected look on his face.

It was only the previous day, the two brothers put their father to rest.

“..He worked so much he couldn’t even die in peace. ”

Phil opened a closet door and wedged a piece of cardboard under it. “He probably loved that job more than he loved us. I dont even know why we’re here”

Tom winced slightly and calmly replied, “Don’t say that. He wasn’t the same after mom left him”

Phil began looking through the closet in silence. "Clonk". Something was obviously dropped

“You okay?”

Phil ran out quickly with an object in his hand into the next room. Tom cautiously followed him.

Phil was leaning against the wall covering his face. Tom noticed the object in his hand.

It was an object very familiar to the both of them. It was a relic from a better time of their lives.

It was an old spaceship toy from when they were kids, a birthday present from him to phil from a time they all lived happily together. It looked old and chipped now, but once it was a magnificent red rocket that the both of them went on many adventures with. For their father to have kept this shoddy old thing for this long meant only one thing.

Tom could only console Phil.

• Locked thread