Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skwidmonster
Mar 31, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skwidmonster
Mar 31, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

IN gently caress yes

skwidmonster
Mar 31, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

epoch. posted:

As penance, I am offering three line-by-line critiques. First come, first served.

This is was pretty lovely. A line-by of my story for Sin Week (Night Swimming, Wrath) would probably make up for it though.

skwidmonster
Mar 31, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

In with a :toxx:. I've never even gotten the honor of losing, much less winning, so give me your most dreadful loser so that I may learn from them.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

skwidmonster
Mar 31, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Screaming Idiot posted:

Thanks for the crit and the judgment, but I have to defend myself by stating I was ripping off Spider-Man, not Mirror's Edge. :colbert:

:bahgawd: :newfap: :bang:

skwidmonster
Mar 31, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

sebmojo posted:

signups are closed

sebmojo posted:

WINNERS

Meinberg
Jon joe (modern city, inexplicable monopody)
Entenzahn
kurona_bright
Lazy beggar
Epoch
Docklock
Mons Hubris
Grizzled Patriarch
Fumblemouse
Newtestleper :toxx:
crabrock
Thranguy
Screaming Idiot
Tyrannosaurus

Look at all these overconfident snots. Y'all are lucky you can't DM, because I forsee a lot of lovely rewrites. Losers are kicking your asses this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skwidmonster
Mar 31, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Did somebody say "toxx ban"?

• Locked thread