Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
gonna drink bulleit rye and play guilty gear until my thumbs bleed with old friends tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i don't think it's a good idea for me to drink but i have a bottle of Kill All Golfers and some angel's envy and a bottle of jager and i might just drink and play videogames and think about arbitrary bullshit to ring in the new year

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i'm going to a party

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i'm going to a party

this is the superior answer when you're not hacking up a lung

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Gonna play some Heroes of the Storm with friends and knock out some more FFXIII

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
gonna be at a music gig, myself. happy gaming imps

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

thuly posted:

this is the superior answer when you're not hacking up a lung

that sucks, feel better dude. there might be party game stuff like rockband (if anyone still owns a rockband set), but it's going to be mostly drinks and dancing i think

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cyra posted:

gonna be at a music gig, myself. happy gaming imps

don't come back

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Devour or Fire posted:

don't come back

i'm coming back. 2015 is gonna be some epic gaming

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
Gonna hang with a few friends, drink beer, and play some board games. Friend picked up a game I forgot the name of that looks like Dominion/7 Wonders but has gems as currency which is extremely my poo poo.

Wanna play some New Vegas in the New Year, though.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to think about a sexy miles "tails" prower butthole and squirt some white stuff

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
it's already been 2015 for hours by now you silly americans

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Cyra posted:

i'm coming

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm going to think about a sexy miles "tails" prower butthole and squirt some white stuff

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I just spent morning in the garden & now l'm too bushed to game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Tails Butthole Meltdown friend of the family: yea goin to a show. might take some pictures. im a photographer, and a writer.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i dont have poo poo to do because everyone i know is working out of state atm... so im gonna game

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I am going to drink and smoke drugs and play some Wii U with friends and family and then later I am going to play Etrian Odyssey Untold. Thank you for implying the question I'm answering, OP

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Got two hours before it's time to party, so i'm going to kick back with some Elite: Dangerous. It's a fun game and I lock docking as fast as I can.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I don't want to talk about the tails guy anymore.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I've learned that he likes it when people insult him. He actually sexually "gets off" on it.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I don't want to talk about the tails guy anymore.

Me neither
Off to breed stuff in pokemon

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm modding S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games while looking for good threads in /v/ and /tv/.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

looking for good threads in /v/ and /tv/.

a fool's errand

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I've learned that he likes it when people insult him. He actually sexually "gets off" on it.

I actually just want to be friendly with the people in this forum. I'll try to post better in 2015

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was going to see eric andre perform at a club here in miami, but my job decided that, no, i have to work for half a loving hour at midnight

so i will just be playing path of exile and thinking "will my life have been better if i finished college? most likely not"

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I just spent morning in the garden & now l'm too bushed to game.

*in Sheldon voice* petunia

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Bobnumerotres posted:

i was going to see eric andre perform at a club here in miami, but my job decided that, no, i have to work for half a loving hour at midnight

so i will just be playing path of exile and thinking "will my life have been better if i finished college? most likely not"

:yikes:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Bobnumerotres posted:

play hearthstone instead

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Acquire Currency! posted:

*in Sheldon voice* petunia

I get this.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zimbabwe

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably watch some Zeldathon while I play Wii U or Lovely Planet or something.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Played some sm4sh, gonna play gloom then tape up for guilty gear

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kinda wanna try out streaming my PS3 with Dragon's Dogema but my mic would probably pick up Zeldathon which I can't not watch until it's over.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Im playing Grandia but I might switch to Ninja Gaiden Black

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Knockin out some class levels in Fantasy Life, watchin some streams, might start playin some ToME or Divinity: OS here pretty soon, jus maxing out all the gaming quadrants of my life right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hahah

• Locked thread