Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Also, zoux, since you refuse to go into the POI thread on general principle, POI season 4 is finally on Netflix. Have fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Rarity posted:

I know. You're one of my favourites but I can't change how other people feel :(

He's from Quebec, he's used to it.

ilu zaggitz

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

IRQ posted:

He's from Quebec, he's used to it.

ilu zaggitz

I have spent maybe a month total of my life in Quebec, I was not born in Quebec(my dad was and lived there for like a year), I am not from Quebec, French Canadian =/= From Quebec :argh:

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Zaggitz posted:

I have spent maybe a month total of my life in Quebec, I was not born in Quebec(my dad was and lived there for like a year), I am not from Quebec, French Canadian =/= From Quebec :argh:

Yes it does don't lie.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
It's all the same place, after all.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

CobiWann posted:

I thought he was dead.

No that's OldSenileGuy. Aatrek was the sex offender.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

IRQ posted:

I watched until where he burned a cat to death and it was all Boys will be Boys!

Not planning on watching any more of that.

Way to miss the entire loving point. Even people who are 99% sure he killed the woman in question are still horrified by the antics of the police and the DA and think he should get a new trial.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
I'm with IRQ on this, I too decided not to watch it after the trailer mentioned the animal torture.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

pentyne posted:

Way to miss the entire loving point. Even people who are 99% sure he killed the woman in question are still horrified by the antics of the police and the DA and think he should get a new trial.

No I'm well aware of how hosed up our criminal justice system is, I don't really need a reminder. I just have no interest in watching the show any further.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

The Shannara Chronicles starts this coming Tuesday on MTV, so set your DVR's and low expectations.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

GreenNight posted:

The Shannara Chronicles starts this coming Tuesday on MTV, so set your DVR's and low expectations.

Are they playing it serious like The Sword of Truth novels, or goofy Xena camp like Legend of the Seeker? I haven't seen any trailers.

KatWithHands
Nov 14, 2007

IRQ posted:

Are they playing it serious like The Sword of Truth novels, or goofy Xena camp like Legend of the Seeker? I haven't seen any trailers.

They're playing it like they've thrown more money at it than MTV ever saw in its heyday. Can't say much to the script, but it's got Manu Bennett and at least it looks pretty.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
It's a teen show for teens, just like all of MTV's scripted series. So most of us here are not really its intended audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr3z_sTSNU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Escobarbarian posted:

X-O SERIOUSLY WHERE ARE YOU MOZART IN THE JUNGLE S2 IS REAL COOL

Goddammit, thanks Amazon. As if I didn't have enough on my plate right now as it is.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

less laughter posted:

It's a teen show for teens, just like all of MTV's scripted series. So most of us here are not really its intended audience.

I've gotten the impression that way out of demographic men who post here are basically MTV's entire audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

less laughter posted:

I dunno, they may be trying to pull a CW and it turns out like The 100.

• Locked thread