Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Just finished up Bloodline on Netflix and it might be one of my favorite shows of the entire year. It's slow going but it just builds and builds to an amazing climax. Ben Mendelsohn is outstanding in it. I'm a little iffy on how season 2 will work.

I'm sad at how little attention it got, it seems like it just sorta got buried by the two Marvel shows this year in terms of viability but I HIGHLY recommend checking it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

IRQ posted:

Really, it explained why villain guy was in charge or how? When?

Mad Max was a great movie but it was totally devoid of context, which in many ways is why it worked as well as it did.

He was in charge because he was a military leader in a lawless wasteland and gained a following using a cult of personality and took over an important resource and made himself into a head of a religion. Why the does it matter when?

It's been months since I've seen it dude but I remember that.

• Locked thread