Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

I was bored on netflix and just rewatched the first episode of How I Met Your Mother and enjoyed myself, I actually felt pretty nostalgic. Back when I was watching the show for the first time I quit somewhere around halfway through season 5, it had felt like a chore to watch for quite a while.

Watching and enjoying the first episode again made me want to maybe try and go back and finish it out. This is a pretty generic question but does the show ever get good again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

So I know the very basic gist of the ending, that the mom is dead, and that's why Ted is telling the story of her to their children. Is there more to why everyone hates the ending so much, or just that it ended on that kind of note?

Eitherway I will check out the alternative ending after I watch the ending everyone hates.

LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

I've just finally gotten around to watching Breaking Bad, and am really enjoying Saul Goodman. I know the spin off is based around him, and was wondering if it was safe to check out a bit of the spinoff in between breaking bad episodes, or is there stuff in there that could spoil me?

LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

Is Graceland any good?

• Locked thread