Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
How good of a show is Homeland?

I'm 3 episodes in,but some of the acting (brody and his wife and family) is pretty brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Stopped watching Sparticus half way thorough season 3. Is the rest worth catching up on?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I think I just went on vacation and completely forgot about it forever, I really liked season 1 and 2
\

so it doesnt drop off?

MOVIE MAJICK fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Feb 15, 2015

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Hell I'd like to see any man rear end raped

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Omg thank you guys for encouraging me to pick sparticus up where I left off in season 3. Season 4 is amazing

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Who would win: Ganiccus or Pullo+Verenus?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
With the new, re-cut wire, is the show basically ruined by the re-cuts?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Need a new show, how good is the killing?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Is Wet Hot American Summer funny or good?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

An Ounce of Gold posted:

It's alright. If you are a fan of the movie then watch it. Just know that it's slower paced. The joke/bit per minute ratio is a bit slower like Children's Hospital and some of the new people seemed shoehorned in without good arcs or payoff humor. They rehash some jokes from the movie without really changing them. That's always disappointing when movies do that. "Oh hey just like in the old one!" *clap clap clap drool*

Paul Rudd, Jo Lo, Ken Marino and Chris Meloni are still extremely the poo poo. They fit right back into their characters without missing a beat. There are a few really good laugh out loud moments.

Is it amazing? No, but to answer your question, yes, it's both funny and good. Good is the right word here. It's good. Not great. Good.

E: vv then you should REALLY rewatch the movie!

I've never sen the movie and the first two eps are giving me comedy cramps

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Despite how much I recognize Rectify's greatness, I still can't loving finish it, it's too hard to be in the right mood to watch it

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

IRQ posted:

I mean, Justified's writing was good and all, but can we really say it's better than Firefly's?

Justified's writing blows (after season 2), it;s the dialogue that's good, haven't you been paying attention?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Is Sherlock good?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
What is the consensus on Sens8?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Narcos blows. But I also think Breaking Bad blows and that the new True Detective blows mega turds

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Does Benedict Cumberpatch's character in the show Sherlock have autism?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Sherlock was great except for the fac tthey never explained How Sherlock is still alive after jumping off a roof

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Peaky Blinders... Yae or Nae?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

corn in the bible posted:

How the gently caress is House of Cards feat. superman kevin spacey "high-minded entertainment"

Ugh its about politics idiot

• Locked thread