Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Irish Joe posted:

Really, though, all you need to do is take a look at the guest stars to get really hyped for Galavant.

Below the line for those who care:
Ricky Gervais, Rutger Howard, Donald Glover and John Stamos.

Can't tell if you're being you or not, but that's not Donald Glover in the commercials. The actor in the preview is Luke Youngblood , who to be fair, is also on Community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

muscles like this? posted:

Oh poo poo, the guy Dustin Diamond stabbed died and now he's getting charged with 2nd degree murder. Is this how Screech's tale ends?

Put simply, no.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

zoux posted:

Buffy should've ended at season five.

I won't say Supernatural should've but it could've just fine.

I agree on both accounts, but if Buffy stopped at season 5, we'd have missed out on some quality episodes. Once More, With Feeling alone was worth season 6, and the follow up, Tabula Rasa, was almost as good. 7 had Conversations With Dead People and that was about it. I hated it so much that I've not gone back to watch it since it aired. I just...can't stand preachy Buffy and Weepy Spike.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Josh Lyman posted:

Could be a Katy Perry-type situation though.

Where she's hot and then cold? A firework? She kissed a girl and then liked it?

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

hcreight posted:

Don't they keep killing off female characters because their terrible--largely female--tumblr fanbase demands it?

Yeah, but on the other hand, Sheriff Mills and Deputy Fargo (I can never remember her real name) seem to still be kicking. And Sheriff Mills has been around in a couple episodes a season since like...6, so there's that. And there's the aforementioned Felicia Day character, but she's still around because she's not viewed as a risk.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

This has been edited to include the proper version of Carry on Wayward Son at the end which means it's missing much of the charm of the original, which had JAPANESE POORLY SPOKEN Carry on my Wayward Son. It was pretty ingenious and I'm sad it's missing.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Deakul posted:

I guess expecting an argument about the show was too much to ask for, keep on irrationally hating stuff without giving valid reasons, kids.

Welp, :byewhore:

You get really mad about stuff.

Agents of SHIELD is pretty good, Agent Carter is also pretty good. Flash is pretty good. Comic book TV status - pretty good.

There are weak points in each, but they're entertaining enough.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

STAC Goat posted:

SHIELD stuff

Please, oh please, post your reaction to Turn Turn Turn.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

xeria posted:

Edit: And supposedly CW might pick up Constantine?

Please oh please oh please oh please let this happen.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Good news for fans of Matt Ryan as Constantine!!

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Digital Jedi posted:

Yes it is. S04E08 if interested. He plays a serial killer,who is related to an actual famous one, obsessed with the golden ratio.

Criminal Minds gets the best actors to play the unsubs. Everyone from Tim Curry to Mark Hamill to Frankie Muniz (lol).

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

muscles like this? posted:

Galavant is back January 3rd. I guess they're trying to replicate the modest success of the first season by once again airing it when nothing else is on.

Not gonna lie, this has me more excited then almost anything else on television. I hope the cameos are as good this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Manos del Sino posted:

Just two nights ago I was talking with someone about "whatever happened to..." people from Glee, particularly Santana and Puck.

I guess half of that is answered now.

The other half got married and is writing a tell all book due for release next year.

It's gonna be really interesting.

Edit: Despite the gang tag, I didn't watch Glee after the second season, I just follow trashy celebrity blogs sometimes.

• Locked thread