Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

BraveUlysses posted:

I had him check the furnace (in garage) and he found that the burner unit is toast so it wasn't combusting properly.

Says it's not safe, caps the gas line and here we are, freezing our asses off now.

What did you learn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

trouser chili posted:

Thanks, mobile browsing is convenient but a pain for certain things.

Here's my first shot.

It's a 1993 Accord Wagon (obviously), it's got 135,000 miles no rust at all and a manual transmission. I've only heard manual wagons exist, never seen one. And it's not a swap unless they swapped the correct dash for a manual transmission in as well.

Edit: just failed inspection. Brake light out, low brake fluid, exhaust leak. No biggies.

Ugh, that is EXACTLY the car i'm looking for right now.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

trouser chili posted:

What did you learn?

I bought myself a little hand held gas detector - Amazon link for £25

Proper useful bit of kit to have. I can now check my own appliances, vehicles (LPG) and any gas plumbing I choose to disturb in my house.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
Pretty much decided that the cb9 rallywagen is getting an h22 swap.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Accord Type R?

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
The rain finally stopped so I might be able to work on some poo poo today.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
Weather chat, thank gently caress it's raining here.
Low pressure systems been hogging the north of the country, doing their tropical cyclone thing. Means down here a high pressure system has been camping out giving us nothing but desert easterly winds with 35-39C days and no evening relief.
Thank gently caress a low has moved down and given us some cooler weather. I don't mind the hot days but usually here near the coast you get a cooling westerly breeze in the afternoon. But not with these tropical lows up north and a high camping out in the bight.
I can finally get to work on my ute to get it back in the road now it's not so stifling hot!

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Feb 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3698285

• Locked thread