Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
I'm truly sorry for the loss of your cool dad. The world needs more cool dads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Godholio posted:

RIP Cool Dad. :(

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Godholio posted:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Godholio posted:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Godholio posted:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I hope your dad is doing doughnuts in the front lawn of DrCuntMuffins Mee-Maw in heaven tonight with his awesome mullet flowing in the wind and all, brother.

If there's a heaven I bet that's the sorta cool poo poo all our cool dads, uncles, buddies and friends and dogs and poo poo do all day while blowing clouds and smoking trees.

Next time you see cumulonimbus clouds up there just think of it as the billowing tire and weed smoke cloud of the sweetest doughnut to ever tear up a dead old bitches lawn.

I know I do.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Shim, your take on the Rainbow Bridge is the best thing to grace this idiotic rock hurdling through space

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Still no peep from Clarkson. BBC says it's going to salvage Top Gear...somehow.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
They're going to try, and they're going to fail. The show will go on, but they won't find anybody that can upstage Clarkson.

RIP Top Gear

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Booblord Zagats posted:

Shim, your take on the Rainbow Bridge is the best thing to grace this idiotic rock hurdling through space

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Watching The Last Castle. Forgot how retarded it is.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
one thing i have learned in my almost one year out of the military is that it isn't required for me to take part in retarded poo poo anymore.

i will go outside when it's cold and i will be cold and i sometimes have to remind myself that i can go inside and put another layer of clothing on because in the mil if you were cold welp sorry buddy you're just cold.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I put my hands in my pockets whenever I want now.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

went into costco with a hat a (never wear them) and kept going to take it off

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I have for a long time. nobles 4 eva.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:getin:

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

In the words of a wise Gunny, "If the Corps didn't want me to put my loving hands in my loving pockets, they wouldn't have issue me loving pockets to put my loving hands into!"

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Still would

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Lazy Reservist posted:

In the words of a wise Gunny, "If the Corps didn't want me to put my loving hands in my loving pockets, they wouldn't have issue me loving pockets to put my loving hands into!"

a classic

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Lazy Reservist posted:

That kind of talk ends with us having uniforms with no pockets.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

That kind of talk ends with us having uniforms with no pockets.

I laughed my loving rear end off when I found out that a squadron at oceana actually sewed their coverall pockets shut

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

It's my day off today. What am I gonna do? Whatever I want to do, because I don't have children :smugdog:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Lazy Reservist posted:

wait is this that Christina Model girl from like 1999?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM9RWDQLMr8

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Not a dogge, not even a canine, but look how excited this little guy is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1rZzG5YfnU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Apparently rescue foxes is a common thing these days? At least outside of the US? And because of evolution and training they're just like a regular dog

I know some Russian group was doing a 100 year long study on foxes, evolution, or some poo poo. Something about how animals slowly learn to be tamed and get more comfortable around humans. Anyways they lost the funding somewhat recently (couple years?) and now there's a ton of the foxes from the study up for adoption

-edit

http://www.fastcompany.com/3037451/pet-week/meet-your-new-pet-a-domesticated-fox

quote:

The whole project to domesticate foxes started in 1959 on a scientific outpost near Kazakhstan where geneticist Dmitry Belyaev wanted to see how quickly humans could tame a species by breeding on behavior alone. In what became one of the most famous biological experiments of the 20th century, Belyaev showed the world showed that domestication—and by extension, evolution—could work faster than anyone imagined.

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Mar 31, 2015

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
want a service fox

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Godholio posted:

want a service fox

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

RIP Shim

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

One of the guys that was in my company...

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

One of the guys that was in my company...

I thought hipsters don't run

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's why it took him 9 hours to go 13 miles

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Sling Blade. I've heard quotes. Is it overrated or should I watch it immediately?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Sling Blade. I've heard quotes. Is it overrated or should I watch it immediately?

i reckon ill have some of them french fried taters and mustard mmhmmm

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

i reckon ill have some of them french fried taters and mustard mmhmmm

and thats what ive heard. no context.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Billy Bob does a pretty good retard and befriends a kid that's getting beat by his step dad. It's a decent enough flick, but you should watch it just so you can quote lines.

• Locked thread