Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
First class at a US university. Liberal studies, cultural communication.

A redneck asking the professor whether she'd root for Temple or Georgetown in basketball.

A student giving an example of a previous class where she was outraged by participants who refused to acknowledge her perception of white privilege and thus dropped the class.

The professor making absolutely sure that there will be a "trigger alert" throughout the semester before classes containing provocative content, but refusing to roughly describe examples of what provocative content might be because those examples may already trigger people.

The professor reassuring anyone that they may "step outside for a minute" at any time if they feel triggered.

One of those things was something I'd expect to happen, but apparently the other three are what it's gonna be like, huh?

College be weird

The textbook prices...what the gently caress :catstare:

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jan 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Roughly 90% of the folks I know here are also international students, mostly spanish chicks, a saudi and a swedish dude, bunch of french chicks, a venezuelan one and a single german chick. My roomates are both brazilian and they have the entire loving nation of brazil over to chill in the living room basically every evening. When they said they didn't understand what triggering was, I described that I, a person weighing 240lbs, may be triggered by them describing that one fat chick in our residence hall by bloating their cheeks and assuming a sumo-pose.
They laughed and agreed that being triggered is loving dumb.

Tell you one thing, though:

Skin-tight leggings and yoga pants every loving where owns.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

holocaust bloopers posted:

So far he's loving awesome in it. Dude is mad as hell that Reek killed his puppy.

quote:

While in New York, Allen visited Russian public baths to develop and hone the Russian accent which he developed for the film.

I'd do a fuckton to be in a movie with Willem Dafoe, Keanu Reeves and Bridget Moynahan, but I've seen to many hairy, sweaty dicks in my time to put in that type of commitment.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

The Brown Bunny had a p. lovely blowjob in it from Chloë Sevigny

Gotta appreciate that the dudes saying her career would never recover after eating some serious cock ended up eating some serious crow when she went on to bag a golden globe.

Kudos to the director going "yeah, you could probably guzzle some of my jizz in this next scene"

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

not-so-fun-fact: Most people don't realize that Auschwitz wasn't even the worst camp.

Tons of folks have never heard of Operation Reinhard, Sobibor, Belzec, Treblinka or Ebensee.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Master Bateman posted:

HOLY gently caress! http://www.dannycash.com/danny_cash_collectibles_one_percenter.htm on my hands and I take a piss.... FUUUCKKK

thought they sold that sauce with a rape whistle on a key chain, left disappointed

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Former Meg voiceover chick is hot.

And god bless semi transparent underwear

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

If you have the means and money to own a smoker, but don't, what are you even doing with your life.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Customers apparently also bought "Showtime Men's Sexy Hip Briefs", but I'm gonna go ahead and let you check those out yourselves.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I have glimpsed the face of god

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Nostalgia4ColdWar posted:

Bouncy bouncy rear end!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I need to get laid.

But during international student orientation, I was told the following things:

a) if you have more than a beer, you may no longer put your penis in things
b) if someone has had more than a beer, you may no longer put your penis in them
c) if a person is unconscious, you may no longer put your penis in them regardless of alcoholic state.
d) if a girl smiles at you, this does not mean she wants to have sexual intercourse with you.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

like....

why wouldn't you have sex with unconscious people?1?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

ROTC is one of the funniest things I've seen here so far.

Their conversation...it's magnificent.
Guy on the right is either complaining about or glorifying knifehands, I can't tell. There's also talk about abuse and (instructors?) "going too far".
Choice quote: "If someone lays a hand on me, they better be ready to fight".

Getting hammered on some Lost Highway tonight and then going downtown, knowing full well that when I go back to my apartment drunk, there are no less than three gas stations where I can grab some Jack link's a gallon of water and a bag of jumbo cheetos.

Also yoga pants.

I loving love this country.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

If you have a buzz going, 30-60 minutes of spare time and you're not playing this game, I don't know what to tell you.

http://www.broforcegame.com/

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Fart Sandwiches posted:

i seent this lady nekkid

iw as told I raped her by seeing her nekkid

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Two Finger posted:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
http://www.cracked.com/article_20981_5-ways-were-making-pedophilia-worse.html
this should be good
"5 ways we misunderstand pedophilia (that makes it worse)"

quote:

In surveys, 18 percent of males admitted to having sexual fantasies about children, eight percent said they'd masturbated to those fantasies, and four percent said they'd have sex with a child if they could get away with it. "But that's just a survey!" you say, "They could be lying in either direction!" True. So the researchers took a bunch of subjects and hooked them up to boner detectors. Depending on the experiment, the percentage of subjects who got turned on by naked children (under age 12) ranged from 17 percent to 50 percent.

A nuclear fire cleansing post goes here.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

What the gently caress was that first half of the second Better call Saul episode?

Everything else of that show was loving brilliant so far...

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

The actor who portrays Gus showing up on Community was a huge mindfuck for me.

Literally every actor from the Wire except for Method Man showing up in anything else at all was the same for me.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Like police sirens

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

N4I please change the thread title to "a culturally inappropriate amount of rear end"

Finally, I'm hot by white girl standards

RIP Cole

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

gleich

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I just tried grabbing a really good deal for a refurbished laptop from the lenovo outlet store.
They don't accept my credit card.

Didn't want to not drink anyway.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

That gif is like 100Mb, let chrome poo poo itself for a second

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Posting from Firefox. This is on my laptop. Firefox on desktop regularly winds up with 3+ GB of poo poo going on.

:confused:

Here, let me make some sense of this

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Spicy Guacamole posted:

This guy knows what he's doing.

Actually, while I have some card-carrying mericans around, someone explain to my why these two things are almost the exact same price and why pisswater beer is not cheap as rear end in this country.

I've already found a couple of micro brew types that I kinda like, but all are expensive as a blue loving mauritius and nothing I can swing for my average evening beer. Some of the stuff is available at Walmart/Safeway/Target starting at 9,99 plus tax for a sixpack and while that's less expensive than paying for the exact same stuff 6 bucks per bottle on average when going out downtown, how the gently caress do college kids get drunk around these parts affordably?

Oh, right...

Also, there was some american dude I met in one of my major's courses and he texts me about what I'm doing that evening, I tell him I don't have plans yet, just shopping at Target and whether he needs something. (like we casually do around here whenever anyone in the international residence hall wanders off campus to grab groceries/booze/etc) He responds with something like "yeah, four sixpacks of Newcastle lol" and while I'm thnking that's maybe a little greedy, I figure I can swing it because my backpack's empty and the water canisters I came to buy have handles. So I waltz back to the dorm, midldy laden with 2x 2.5 gallons of Arrowhead, one sixpack of Angry Orchard cider and four sixpacks of Newcastle.

I swing by his place, knock on the door and - upon opening - get a reaction from him like it's christmas loving day. He scrambles to get his wallet, ends up borrowing another twenty from his roommate (which I found odd, because why would you ask me to buy a bunch of booze when you're not ready to pay for it?), enthusiastically asks me if I want to come in for a beer, I kindly decline because I still had poo poo to do, bid him good day and go back to my brazilian favela where a bunch of unwashed Silvas/Santos/Souzas are playing Fifa 2045, sort out my poo poo for the next day, have a cider and call it a night.

Turns out the guy is 19, can't buy alcohol (yes, yes, I know, but this still doesn't quite compute in my head yet), wasn't serious about 4 sixpacks of anything, invited four friends over on short notice that same evening to show off his bountiful harvest and now I'm apparently his hero or something.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

While I'm busy sharing my dumb experiences in freedomcoutnry;

Friday, I went to my first house-party and it was like every college-movie ever. One chick'S birthday, Hawaiian theme planned, 15 of her actually-invited friends got the memo, the other 80 people just came drunk.
I take a cab there with four of my spanish/french dudes and within 90 minutes of us being there, some 5'2 chick has latched onto one of our spanish guys. I initially thought they already knew eachother because she was all up in his personal-space, but it turned out she just wanted him in or around her and got extremely hammered within 30 minutes to achieve this goal.

So she tries to woo him in what was the cutest trainwreck I've seen in a long while, he feels like banging a chick with maybe 10 minutes of consciousness left isn't the best way to maintain his J-1 immigration status and subtly bails on her, she's sad about not getting laid, we console her by inviting her to one last game of beer pong, she loudly announces in the garage filled with 30 drunks that "yeah well it's his loss, I'm really great in the sack because I'm a triathlete".

A part of me died of laughter then and there.

Oh, and there was a guy with this exact jacket:

and one of these here:

"You served?", I ask.

Nope. Air Force ROTC, got kicked out once for underage drinking, but it's no biggie, because he could just come back the next year. Gonna be an officer, probably deploy. More underage drinking also no biggie.

Breeding excellence in leadership.
:patriot:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

gently caress group assignments with mouthbreathing morons and borderline retarded sorority sweethearts.

Oh, you managed to pick out the first two search results from some dumb search and c&p them into an email letting the group know that you've found SOME TOTALLY GREAT TOPIC IDEAS that you haven't read just to look like you actually did poo poo?
Oh, you made a public facebook page with a super-hilarious image macro TO HELP COORDINATE OUR GROUP EFFORTS?

Please excuse me while I drink before class.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

That game was rad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdsxzwZz8WU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Needs a whole lot more Takbirs

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Well, it's nice to get some appreciation around here.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

can black juggalos not wear clown facepaint?

is clown facepaint the juggalo blackface

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Re: IDR

Did he lose 40 pounds?

Because trhat poo poo looks like him...sans 40 pounds

I just went outsdie with a bunch of garbage bags to pick up poo poo that was flyign around and residence hall assistnas thought I was dumping trash when I was actuall y pciking up the trash of all the folks that don't gie a gently caress. America is nazi as gently caress, jesus chrift

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Feb 27, 2015

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nxwnxbGrBA

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

holocaust bloopers posted:

And she's fuckin British

She is loving what.

:stare:

/oh, nvm

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

gently caress cold fusion, I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Zeris posted:

This is a joke right

Maybe he also gets excited when people say they know a guy named Mike

• Locked thread