Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Spermgod posted:

lmao is this a copy paste? is this the new thing for everyone to spam in the chat this year?

i dont really give a poo poo about whatever this thread is about but god drat you make some bad posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Eonwe posted:

I like when people try to make a post that looks low effort but edit it after the fact to make it more low effort

ahah yea

its been 10 minutes lets see if my post stirred up any poo poo uweeheheh oh gently caress i put hahaha instead of lmao

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

MVP posted:

To be fair I looked at PCF's Young Investigator Progress Reports:

http://www.pcf.org/site/c.leJRIROrEpH/b.6147035/k.A323/Progress_Reports.htm

I guess with PhDs they couldn't bother updating their work lol

lol indeed also dont post in this thread anymore haha lol because i looked at all of your previous posts and hahah hold on... pfffahahaha... hahahahahha... and.. aa. and theyre real bad

• Locked thread