Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

The benign stuff is bad enough, comments about friends and relatives dying from cancer interspersed with the superficial triviality of gaming as a hobby sort of depresses me every time.

Still looking forward to AGDQ, but the donation comments are not a high point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

I find this F-Zero stuff pretty nice to have on on the side of my screen. Couch talking an appropriate amount. Banjo-Kazooie was good too. Diddy Kong Racing was entirely incomprehensible in that it appeared to be the same thing over and over for a very long time, and I had no real clue what they were even trying to achieve. Warioland 4 suffered slightly from the same, despite me having played it a fair bit myself, it was very hard to sort of keep track of progress and it had a tendency to become random stuff (that moment when they say "be prepared for time" and you are entirely caught off guard that it is the end of the game).

Don't try to watch this stuff that seriously though, just play some simple game on the side and watch casually, and it becomes really neat. Much like last year.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Well, we clearly have hat for the sake of hat in the audience. Justice made etc.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

MVP posted:

This but PCF

I really would rather prefer if they just did MSF for AGDQ as well, it is such a good charity, and it does not come with sad but slightly pointless stories.

They could certainly do worse than PCF though, so kindly no flamewar off of this simple wish.

• Locked thread