Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Avshalom posted:

I've gone back to digital media, because the only traditional tools I have are a fax pen and an HB pencil and it was getting annoying.

This is better, tho the closest eye is floaty & a bit big, and the nose & mouth look like they're fighting against being in 3/4 view. Are you drawing in line first or blocking stuff in piece by piece? I find it's real easy to lose track of proportions when I do the latter. If you do a solid set of lines (even checking against the photo ref once or twice to see if you're massively off) and keep them on their own layer you p much only need to worry about the volume from there on out.

WIP copy of Sargent's Head of a Capri Girl

• Locked thread