Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I got my kids lots of Legos. I've been building a bat helicopter, a spider bike, a shield flying car, a jedi interceptor, and soon a nova spaceship and something else.

I've also built a pony farm, and a traditional farm and soon some Brave stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

WickedHate posted:

I'm not really good at most adult things because I'm genuinely autistic and mentally ill. Also can't pay bills and stuff like that. Or tie and write neatly, to be honest. I get by though, it's not a huge deal.

I was pretty on to the making fun if you until this post.

Leave Brittany alone guys.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Lurdiak posted:

I just think it's hilarious that he went on record as relating to Bruce Banner the most out of the Avengers and then had Banner get together with a character that's basically the same girl he's got a crush on he's been writing in everything he's ever made.

His twitter shenanigans can't possibly compare to that.

Didn't Dan Slott say he put Doc Ock in Spider-Man because he was a nerdy guy who always wanted to be the hero and that Carly(?) was based on his daughter?

So he had the hero he always wanted to be hook up with his daughter?

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I'm not gonna post in the Secret Wars thread since I haven't read all the tie-ins yet, but Secret Wars 3 is rad as hell.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Ughh. Tell me what to buy on comixology to get started

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Travis343 posted:

What's great about this is that she didn't @ Dan Slott or use a spiderman hashtag or anything, so unless Dan Slott follows this random comics reader on Twitter that means he spends his time searching for the names of comics he's written so he can burn people who didn't like them.

I once tweeted a Jeph Loeb joke at a friend and Bill Willingham got all pissy at me.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Blockhouse posted:

was it a terrible joke about his son because then I'd have to support willingham on something and that makes me unhappy

It was not

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
My sons middle name is "Awesome". loving around with the middle name is alright cause they can just ignore it.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
It's not your business. :colbert:

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Rhyno posted:

Not unless you're a Turk.

I have it on good authority that there are no Turks here.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Please waste 7ish hours of your life watching pokemon movies to prove yourself right

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

WickedHate posted:

Not liking the Pokemon movies, sure, maybe, and the dub of the first one was pretty bad in some ways, but Zombie Island is a treasure. It's like the western Akira.

The Western Akira...

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Hakkesshu posted:

May I introduce you guys to All-Black the Necrosword and other awesome names?

Tell me all about his electricity powers

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Nooooooooooo! I have officially decreed Blackagar Boltagon to be the "Stupidest Thing In Comics". Please no

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

redbackground posted:

What would you consider the Second Stupidest?

What was the "scientific" name of that plant in planet hulk 2? Doomicis hulkis or some poo poo? Thats the second.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Chinaman7000 posted:

I think Frank Cho comes off as petty, lame, and gross. His style is super great for horndog teens who still like good art but the older I get and the more I think about it, the weirder the obsession is.

And that's about all the time/energy I think anyone should devote to Frank Cho, a man known among nerds for his ability to draw pretty muscular white women.

She Hulk is green you white washing racist

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Rob Liefield drawing the foot from monty python

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
gently caress you. My avengers are all s rank

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Battle Chasers is back!

In Kickstarter video game form!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1548028600/battle-chasers-nightwar

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

zoux posted:

Like they are all single panel, same dimensions. No word bubbles, just captions at the bottom of the screen. One scene a cop is in his office and another cop goes "Hey where's your partner" and the first cop goes "Right here" and flips him off.

The problem is the thread poster I think is an employee about that company and is very :kiddo: about it and I don't want to be mean to him, but those comics are really really bad.

Aww. Now i feel bad

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Teenage Fansub posted:

Huh? They pretty much kicked off the 100% day and date digital thing for the New 52.
They're cancelling their guided view digital first comics thing, but I guess they have the numbers on that.

e: Oh yeah. No free codes with print, I guess.

Does that include injustice? Cause i recently got really into injustice

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Give him a job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

WickedHate posted:

Anime was a mistake.

I got kinda into anime for about 6 months in high school.

This is pretty much my creed.

• Locked thread