Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Lmao at "Mein Bamf".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

SynthOrange posted:

Why's he have superpowers?

Cause Apocalypse and magic crystals.

SynthOrange posted:

What kind of superpowers?

Jumping high, crashing through ceilings.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Captain Bravo posted:

Wait, wait, wait, what? Is that literally Demon?

Or kinda a wendigo, or kinda Azazel from Fallen, or any other number of fictional beings that posses people and change hosts upon death.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Considering how superheroes are partially designed to be drawn over and over and over again and replicated across a variety of media/mechandise by varying artists including by lovely fill-in artists working on crunch deadlines and by real people in real world space, yeah how well their costume translates outside of their original story does matter a whole loving lot.

The idea that artists should only create designs that the shittiest artists in the industry will also be able to draw is retarded.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Drifter posted:

I thought Drax the Destroyer was some alien version of Superman, just with a mohawk. And then they made him some skinny green knife guy for some reason.

Where the hell's this human stuff coming from?

I think the mohawk dude you're thinking of is Gladiator, a different character.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Interesting, turns out people who love the roguish "charmer" in stupid outfits get really defensive and insecure.

Are you talking about this?

TwoPair posted:

I think his current look is alright but yeah I have no idea what the hell that costume is trying to do.

Norns posted:

He still looks cool :colbert:

redbackground posted:

It not Gambit, it you.

That's "defensive and insecure"?

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Still a prick.

Yes.

Are you an alien???

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Y'all's are weird about Squirrel Girl.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

I don't even really get the joke. Why are Brand and Beast that offended by someone saying "loving" during an argument?

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Maybe the one saying "What the hell are you doing?" is the SHIELD guy, and Banner is saying "Oh, god, sorry, sorry!" as he is caught doing some unspeakable act. He turns into the Hulk in anger not at the intruder, but in anger at himself for whatever shameful activity he was taking part in.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Obviously he took off his mask to try the pie.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

"And you can take that to the bank. The blood bank!"

(an actual line from a Seagal movie)

Iirc the exact line is:

Senator on TV: "And you can take that to the bank!"
Seagal: "I'm going to take you to the bank senator, the blood bank"

Here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O-0PEFrGxs&t=34s

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Aaaand there it is.

Holy poo poo you've held a grudge for weeks over that.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Who What Now posted:

And yet he didn't get force choked. Hmmmm...

Vader is thinking, "I could force choke this guy, but Fett is just gonna blast him anyway..."

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

This talk of Colossus and super strength reminds me of a part in Ultimate X-Men. Colossus was being forced to try and stop a speeding train. He was talking to the one ordering him to do it and said something like "There are many levels of super-strength, this train might just run me over." And then the train crumpled against him like a tin can.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Sentinel Red posted:

That seems rather mild. I vaguely recall reading about some woman who only went every six months.

You read lies.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Wonder Woman.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Doc Hawkins posted:

I'm more worried by the implied possibility of a vastly stronger 40-something Peter Parker.

Isn't that something that got implied a lot?

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

A Strange Aeon posted:

This Xavier talk reminded me he's the Juggernaut's brother. Are there any other kind of dumb relationships like that?

It's comic books so yeah, there's a lot.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

The first time Darkseid appears in a DC live action movie it should be sitting on someone's couch, waiting for them to get home.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

He's holding the spoon with a right hand, where his left should be.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

"But I don't want to tear people's skin off. I want to be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man."

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Plastik posted:

It's all based off Poser renders, as is most digital fetish art.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

He looks like he's covered in fungus.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Skwirl posted:

Oh God, just because I've read way more Spider-Man over the years than Superman it took until this post to realize that wasn't JJJ.

I figured it out on the third page when I thought, "where's his mustache?"

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Who is that standing with Valeria and Ben?

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Is that Vixen?

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

There's "castles" in plenty of weird places. There's one just outside Winnipeg.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

there's this as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

It's funny that it was a legitimately good movie with actual good use of 3D during that fad.