Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
I don't recall there being webslinging in Hulk. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Kinda spoilery image from volume 5 of More Than Meets The Eye (which is great and people should grab it from humble bundle asap)

Tailgate got told he's sick and wants to talk to his buddy Cyclonus about it. Cyclonus has some fantastic life advice for his roommate.

http://i.imgur.com/An6YgU1.jpg

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Gavok posted:

Mortal Kombat X #15. All you need to know is that it takes place about 20 years after the last game and Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade are divorced.

:allears:

Ever since that video with all of Johnny Cage's intros with other characters, I have been 1000% on board again with this franchise.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Milotic posted:

Uncanny X-Men #12 (part of the terrible Battle of the Atom). Classic Bendis dialogue.

That is completely Dirk Anger and I love it.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Teenage Fansub posted:

Young Clark Kent gives flying to the moon a shot.

Why is Clark so hosed up? The pressure difference between Earth and space is 1, it's not like he was at the bottom of the mariana trench.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Anyone else think it's kinda hosed up that ambush bug just tore all the clothes off someone he thought looked like someone else?

I get his schtick is like fourth wall breakage, but still.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
God the Avengers used to have the worst members.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Wouldn't you wanna buzz a T-Rex in your cessna?

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Unkempt posted:

The New Guardians was pretty terrible in an 80s kind of way

Couldn't even decide what the dude afflicts you with.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

Kaine really is the best Scarlet Spider.

Ben Reilley: Scarlet Spider #5

Not empty quoting.

Cassa fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jul 30, 2017

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Was it a 'see if anyone would notice' kinda thing?

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Come on Tony, don't use that word.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Negligent or not, Tony just murdered that man.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Hopefully they mean in a seinfeldian stereotypical new yorker way.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
That's never really applied, otherwise concussions would be such a worse problem.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Injustice 2 #59

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
The gently caress have you ever done Hawkeye? Other than fly a jetpack into an engine.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
See now I'm picturing Moon Knight, Batman et al going around and collecting all those batarangs and such they've thrown away.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
I got that comic randomly in one of the newsagents three packs and it's still pretty badass to me. Dudes got a headache, leave him alone.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

sticksy posted:

Same. This one, too:

I wonder if the Insomniac guys saw the "Blood Spider" at some point and updated it with true white spider etc/removing whatever his (Bane) Venom backpack thing or they developed the new primary costume for the game independently/not knowing about this...?

edit: ok comparing them a bit more, not as close a resemblance as I'd originally thought. Still dig that big spider emblem tho

Look up Spider-Man 2099

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Removing Batman's money superpower does change his character quite substantially.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Sexual Lorax posted:

Give the Star Wars fan fiction community a very wide berth on this one. The projection is strong with that group.

It's a tragic story, but I laughed at the nurse getting a very short, very permanent lesson on the difference between who she thought Vader was and who he actually is.

Yeah, women so crazy. Not like Vader eventually stops being Vader for any reason.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
New Doctor Doom is indeed, great.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
The darkest universe for sure.

So Jimmy Olsen is straight killing it. #5 is great especially.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

ManiacClown posted:

That look on Superman's face is outstanding. Whose art is that? It resembles Kevin Maguire, but doesn't quite look like it matches.

Steve Lieber on art, Nathan Fairbairn on colours, Clayton Cowles lettering, and Matt Fraction writing.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Is that Moebius or that other dumb multi-versal animal vampire fella?

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
More 'I Cast Fist'.

Almost everyone can do magic, and those who can't are persecuted, he and his family are found out so he uses feats of superhuman athleticism to pretend to be magic. It's very One Punch Man

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Any of Dirk Anger's scenese where he vents his frustration out on the fearless heroes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

X-O posted:

New Black Knight is good. As a board approved long time member of the small but proud Black Knight Fan Club I approve of Spurrier's first issue.

I kind of hate the gag of 'lol everyone secretly hates character X'.

Reminded me of that bit in Carnage USA where Hawkeye was calling Thing annoying. It's like when people write Aquaman comics and want to get ahead of superfriends jokes by having people in universe telling him he sucks.