Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I like it even more when I realized that the Spider-Mobile is not just a vehicle, it appears to be another alternate version of Spider-Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Kitty!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Batman having a superpowered protege? Maybe this is them creating synergy with Batman v Superman.

Injustice Year Three chapter 16

Grayson #6

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Midnighter's Shameful Secret

Everyone recognizes Dickbutt.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This panel got a whole different meaning in light of recent events.

(Mini Marvels)

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Found this in a CBR thread. Don't know the source.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

So that's his job at the school. Or maybe he just got the job nobody wants.

Wolverine & The X-Men #19

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Transonic was shown wearing clothes at the dance party in the Young Avengers finale, while earlier in Young Avengers Rockslide was naked when he helped fight the interdimensional invaders.

What about Ben Grimm? He's always wearing pants, although he is naked in the latest movie version (at least at first).

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Feb 2, 2015

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Globb really have no reason to wear clothes most of the time.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

What is up with the skeleton-filled jello dude :stare: That's, uh. That's a hell of a mutation. Your entire loving skeleton is showing, you have no room to be bitching someone else out for being naked.

His body is made out of paraffin wax. His powers are the standard strength and durability. Someone earlier said Sauron made him into a dinosaur. What does that look like?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

TriceraGlobb needs to have one of those gimmicky toys made of him.

If Sauron thinks dinosaurs are so superior, why is he still in more clothes than the others?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Please post panels from the comic where they meet the scared guy in the foreground of that Action Comics cover.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Shameless posted:

Yep, born and raised in London. Think he got in with some jazz guys though so that probably explains his Shaft-liness.

Blade is a weaboo, except with Shaft instead of anime.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Promo art/cover for Starfire's solo series.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

In the cartoon, she wears a miniskirt and has no sleeves. That new costume actually shows even less skin.

edit:

(Ms. Marvel #12)

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Mar 7, 2015

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJmVAGXcp88

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

More tits. More claws. I'm surprised she doesn't have more fur too. Maybe just be an outright catgirl.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Rough Lobster posted:

Matt Murdock should save the hot chicks for people who can actually appreciate them.

His superhuman senses allows him to appreciate women in ways others can only imagine. Why, some of you might be imagining it right now.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

no it means the girl in the pink jacket is going to become batman in the third movie

Instead of her parents being mugged and murdered, she saw her friend being kissed by an old man in tights.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

No, Superman! That will only make it worse!

Edit:
From this Marvel video.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Mar 28, 2015

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I think this from the new Howard The Duck series.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

AnonSpore posted:

A walking tumor in a bad wig just walked in with a huge gun and all that prostitute in the second page can muster is a vague expression of slight distress

Drugs. The answer is definitely drugs.

By the way, that's actually Reynolds in the costume.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I hope this is one of those times DC/WB let the writers go nuts, like Injustice or Multiversity or Teen Titans Go!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hahaha, I hope the bad art is intentional or something. Supergirl looks like she has a giant pointy boob.

Wait, being intentional might be worse in that case.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The Clone Wars series had a conflict between peaceful and militant Mandalorians. There was also a rogue jedi who was the same species as that 4-armed bartender guy in Episode 2. He dual-wielded dual-blade sabres.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Was that comic made before or after Jamie Bell was cast as Ben Grimm?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Cool Terry Pratchett tribute.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I hope someone will taunt Slade with a joke about his hands finally being the right size for "Deathstroking". Then Slade kills him by dual-wielding toothpicks.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Zereth posted:

Allow me to rephrase: Why is Magneto attacking the X-men in a way which isn't related to his powers?

What are you talking about? He uses his magnetic personality to achieve animal magnetism which effects the electromagnetic waves of the Brood hivemind.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Raygereio posted:

I love that at some point a desperate writer tried to handwave Magneto's mind-control powers by him controlling the iron in blood.

In the Days Of Future Past movie, he 'hacked' Sentinels by studying their schematics and then inserting metal strands from a railroad into their circuitry.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Huge boobs we can do without, and at least the muscles are justifiable for super strength character, but I'm sad that future Molly is not wearing a silly hat.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I want an alternate version of The Wolverine where Wolverine became so distraught over killing Jean that he cannot wear jeans so Logan just dresses like Hugh Jackman's character in Chappie.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Say Nothing posted:

Seriously, those x-guys need to stop wandering around naked in front of Jubilee.

It is actually Jubilee who have seen everything, seen it all.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

SynthOrange posted:

Well if he'd stop giving away his secrets he wouldnt get beaten so often.

Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars #2

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Anora posted:

I'm conflicted about if this is a "Optimus Prime dies to much" thing, or "Optimus Prime isn't a Headmaster" thing

Of if the fact that Headmaster were a thing is also a joke.

Considering that Optimus is a combiner in Combiner Wars, I wouldn't be surprised if they make him a Headmaster too next year if the rumors that Headmaster Blaster and Astrotrain along with a new Fort Max are true.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

When Cosby asked that his custom Iron Man armor be fitted with tranq darts and sleep gas grenades, we all thought it was because he refuse to kill...

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Later Hal is seen in bed naked with an 8-year-old.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

TheCenturion posted:

Batman will leave you utterly crippled for life, but he won't kill you. Robin went straight for the killing shot to the throat.

I mean, what are you, retarded? He's the goddamn Batman.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

TheJoker138 posted:

A few issues earlier Batman and Black Canary murdered an entire gang and then hosed, in full costume, amidst their corpses on the docks.

I knew this video looks familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWLqnjFN64

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Detective Conan must have confused the Super Soldier serum with a cure for his condition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I'm pretty sure that's Mandrake exclaiming about banana diamond and spanking a bear.

That Death panel is pretty funny. :holymoley: As is "afro-gasted".