Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Sizone posted:

If the only disappointment I have to face in this thread is endlessly repeated rat queen panels instead of sonic, I guess I can live with that.

From Bizarro World

Hell, since we haven't had to deal with endless silver age dick queer boner equivocations, I'll even throw in a few panels from Wasteland #18

get lost brony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Lurdiak posted:

That's why I think it's stupid when people point out that this or that superhero reminds them of a Tatsunoko character or Kamen Rider or whatever. No, really? Does Superman remind you of Sentry, too?

It's all one big incestuous loop these days though

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Sapient, or sophont if you're nerdy.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Lurdiak posted:

People who are into anime keep assuring me power limiters are a very cool concept, but I've yet to be convinced they're not really dumb.

Remind me to never buy any electronics designed by you.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
As a joke it's not that funny. As a "gently caress you" to the sad dorks :qq:ing over new Thor, it's great.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Martian Manhunter always seems to have difficulty with writers not grasping the difference between "weak to" and "not invulnerable to."

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Rhyno posted:

I think you're thinking of the prequel.

Hahahahaha, nice avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

hiddenriverninja posted: