Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Or undead werewolves!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Or undead werewolves!!
everybody get on skype so we can hash this thing out

one thing is for certain: the fragile orc alliance will never be the same again!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i dont know about everyone else but Im willing to forgive as long was Lowtax's mother gets on vent and apologizes for interrupting while we were about to down Pyramids Jhonny

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

a hole-y ghost posted:

i dont know about everyone else but Im willing to forgive as long was Lowtax's mother gets on vent and apologizes for interrupting while we were about to down Pyramids Jhonny

its' only going to happen again and again you know this, don't you remember the Ore trade fiasco a few weeks back?

personally i'm seriously considerieng switching to the Guild of Bitches

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wtf quickscopedad, you know GOB hosed us over on all that epic loot during Racecar Dreams event

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

a hole-y ghost posted:

I;m using fattR to calculate my caloric intake from Dr Pepper and hot wings

MOTHER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

[a shuffle is heard followed by muffled gunshots]

VALHALLA WILL BE AVENGED, MOTHER

[several mp3s are downloaded via private torrent tracker]

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

how could you do that to us

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

a hole-y ghost posted:

wtf quickscopedad, you know GOB hosed us over on all that epic loot during Racecar Dreams event

hahah racecar dreams was a farce, more like Racecar BEDS hahah

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Quickscope420dad posted:

hahah racecar dreams was a farce, more like Racecar BEDS hahah
wow mods ban this fuckR

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

god damnit there was a whole unique piss serpent set drop. you want to know why im a lovely piss serpent? that's why!!

that racecar was MY dream quickscope dad.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Lowtax posted:

wow mods ban this fuckR

my dad works for BosForth Gaming there's no way i'[m getting banned from this game i actually get free loot for christmass

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
PETITION TO BAN Quickscope420dad p SIGN BELOW THIS LINE -----------------------------------------------------------------------

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

a hole-y ghost posted:

god damnit there was a whole unique piss serpent set drop. you want to know why im a lovely piss serpent? that's why!!

that racecar was MY dream quickscope dad.

I thought lovely piss serpent got removed in the last patch??

are you playing an alt on an illegal server now?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

will the collapse of the fragile orc alliance effect the market for goblin toddler cankle bracelets?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Lowtax posted:

PETITION TO BAN Quickscope420dad p SIGN BELOW THIS LINE -----------------------------------------------------------------------

noone knows their way through the caves of lonelyrumps like me and you know it

naem
May 29, 2011

Quickscope420dad posted:

learn a REAL class where u have to have more than 2 APM to cast a shitsmear on a dire-kraut, poser

I'm pretty sure my grandma was a dire-kraut

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
oh poo poo is it 5:07 PM, time for all the loving Portuguese to get online

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Quickscope420dad posted:

noone knows their way through the caves of lonelyrumps like me and you know it
pff guess what. JerryBoys Kitchen guild has a video on youtube that shows ALL the paths and the locations of ALL 23 polyps so I hope you get banned.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

i never made it to any these levels

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
great that's just what i need, "ola"s all the way through my crime rune grinding

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

WPWW

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Lowtax posted:

the guilds are in an uproar! chaos and calamity has befallen the community! what will we do now that the fragile orc alliance has been broken!?

the boner mutant guild on Scrambo server has pretty much collapsed from drama

what everybody fails to realise tho is that this is all mothers fault; they SHOULD be saving the drama for youre mama

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

a hole-y ghost posted:

pff guess what. JerryBoys Kitchen guild has a video on youtube that shows ALL the paths and the locations of ALL 23 polyps so I hope you get banned.
quess what: he will get banned. I am a mod and admin (modmin) of the guild and I have the ankh and beats by dre and I will Ban This Fucker If Its The Last Thing I Do.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

a hole-y ghost posted:

u know as well as i do that JerryBoy doesn't know the optimal pathing / timing combos to get past the female ejaculation spiders without getting a -10 birthing curse on ur whole party

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

What's your gear score OP?

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
WHO TOOK MY loving SLUG TORCH OUT OF THE GUILD HALLS (instance 2043) CHEST???

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

vyst posted:

What's your gear score OP?
I dont believe in the metrics behind GearScore, I only use Quantum Specs, to which I score a 485,332.03, easily in the top 99.5 percentile.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
:siren: there is an admin event on turtledove server, haunted kitchen zone :siren:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

ilikedirt posted:

:siren: there is an admin event on turtledove server, haunted kitchen zone :siren:

gently caress does this mean the rumors were true about the santa hat drop>?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Othin posted:

WHO TOOK MY loving SLUG TORCH OUT OF THE GUILD HALLS (instance 2043) CHEST???
THEY ARE CONSOLIDATING SERVERS

ABORT

ABORT

THIS GAME HAS GONE TO HELL AND IS A SINKING poo poo

ABORT

MOTHER WHY

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lowtax posted:

oh poo poo is it 5:07 PM, time for all the loving Portuguese to get online

Tawny Portswigger reporting in for the 6:30 raid on Depths of the Buster MCs

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

ilikedirt posted:

Lord Alberoy has a .04% chance of rare dropping Opalescent Pale-White-Pearl-Off Grey loot, I scored a Vaultronic Fiesta Hoosegow from it

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
LOL i just owned this kid in PvP and he dropped all four of his dogcocks, anyone want to trade for some Calamity bears?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
update: lost my Vaultronic Fiesta Hoosegow

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
whats got two thumbs and a name with way too many o's and a's in it? this guy

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
whats got a million thumbs and is gross as hell *thumbs point in every which direction*

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
:siren: EPIC ADMIN EVENT HAPPENING ON TURTLEDOVE SERVER. THEYRE GIVING OUT ORANGE CLASS EPIC LOOTCRATES :siren:

omg this is crazyn look at all these epic level crafting runes i got frome this event in just 5 mins

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
need more warlocks, snarktamers, and hog-trussers for Depths of the Buster MCs. please sent /tell.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lowtax posted:

I dont believe in the metrics behind GearScore, I only use Quantum Specs, to which I score a 485,332.03, easily in the top 99.5 percentile.

Filthy casual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

vyst posted:

Filthy casual
I;ll have you know I'm very powerful

• Locked thread