Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

vyst posted:

Filthy casual

could be said about the whole orc alliance nowdays imo, riding of the glory of BackStreetBadBoi's imfamous Slug dodge but really it'sd all just kids now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Quickscope420dad posted:

could be said about the whole orc alliance nowdays imo, riding of the glory of BackStreetBadBoi's imfamous Slug dodge but really it'sd all just kids now
says the a**h*le who got called out by WeinerDaddy during the Main Shame Funnel brawl

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Lowtax posted:

says the a**h*le who got called out by WeinerDaddy during the Main Shame Funnel brawl

i told u that was my little cousin playing on christmas eve that lost the fight to EbonyFarm, i wasn't even in the same gaming room at the time

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
main shame funnel was a fix, there was an exposé on the BigTimeLootFuckers.net deep cover game dev investigation blog

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
you really think i would through a fight like that LT? casting HorseDreams on a lv22 pork Demon when i had a 344HP advantage and buffed up to the nines? coem on

edit: Throw*

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

now more than ever we need a leader, one to bring this community together and level up and get the STR bonuses and crits and headshots with swords, but who can we trust to imperth this lugubrious task???

*CROWD CHANTS STARWARS BETAMAX, STARWARS BETAMAX, STARTWARS METABASX*

i answer.... the call

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Quickscope420dad posted:

you really think i would through a fight like that LT? casting HorseDreams on a lv22 pork Demon when i had a 344HP advantage and buffed up to the nines? coem on

edit: Throw*
the text logs dont lie

03:22:18 PumaFan > lots
03:22:24 PumaFan > loss
03:22:17 PumaFan > loSt
03:22:33 PumaFan > lo
* PumaFan has lost connection*
05:41:09 Quickscope420dad > hellp i peed my pants

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yah lol buffed up to the nines with elite cactus-dog mounts the mods gave you to take a dive. i got two fistfuls of printed out twitter convos and filthy hearsay indicting you on heinous leveling crimes, quickscopedad.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Lowtax posted:

the text logs dont lie

03:22:18 PumaFan > lots
03:22:24 PumaFan > loss
03:22:17 PumaFan > loSt
03:22:33 PumaFan > lo
* PumaFan has lost connection*
05:41:09 Quickscope420dad > hellp i peed my pants

lol nice job bitchh you know that posting chat logs is against ToS right my dad on the dev team is so gunna ban you now, good luck finding a better Pure-attack FuckWeasle than me in your bad clan

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

ilikedirt posted:

:siren: EPIC ADMIN EVENT HAPPENING ON TURTLEDOVE SERVER. THEYRE GIVING OUT ORANGE CLASS EPIC LOOTCRATES :siren:

omg this is crazyn look at all these epic level crafting runes i got frome this event in just 5 mins

is thisreal

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

paranoid randroid posted:

yah lol buffed up to the nines with elite cactus-dog mounts the mods gave you to take a dive. i got two fistfuls of printed out twitter convos and filthy hearsay indicting you on heinous leveling crimes, quickscopedad.

it was my kid cousin on CHRISTMAS EVE i already ufucking told you do NOT make me trade these runecapes of the forbidden shoppe i've been holding just for you you bacvkstabbing noob

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i know how to do combos

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

i know how to do combos

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I got to Level 2 in The Crew but thats as far as I will go. Never thought I'd play a game that was less cool than my mum but Ubisoft have worked hard on this one

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
lmao I'm like lvl 95 and tryharding to lvl 99 but im super secretive about that poo poo then im going to hcange my name to xXxSephirothxXx and pwn every1 on the sevrer lmao and theyll be like wth where did THIS GUY come frmm???

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Voted Worst Mom posted:

lmao I'm like lvl 95 and tryharding to lvl 99 but im super secretive about that poo poo then im going to hcange my name to xXxSephirothxXx and pwn every1 on the sevrer lmao and theyll be like wth where did THIS GUY come frmm???

whats your favorite map?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
these candy are v hard to cruch

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
death is actually an awesome f2p version of life with 255x drop rates but harder difficulty its only a matter of time guys...

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
gently caress I just ripped to a toddler with gun

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
oh, behold! i am but a bespectaled l7 noobling wandering aimlessly through urethra canyon , and i seem to have lost my lenticular apperature of sight in the murky depths of this peat bog!. oh will someone have mercy upon me and help me retrieve it? if i don't deliver this gold to the hooknosed count who dines on the tender flesh of nooblings at ricemeade tavern by the second sundown before tonight's new moon, i will have to postpone my basketweaving lessons and forget about ever beoming proficient in gall appraisal!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
who wants a buff i got a buff.... me. im buff im a big muscular guy. its me whos buff im a real buff dude. so if u want me(a buff) let me know (im a buff, muscular man with big muscles)

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

ilikedirt posted:

who wants a buff i got a buff.... me. im buff im a big muscular guy. its me whos buff im a real buff dude. so if u want me(a buff) let me know (im a buff, muscular man with big muscles)

new feelings are brewing inside of fakenoob. what... would... viceduke orgrimmar do?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

ilikedirt posted:

this istrue

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
I dunno, it used to just be about calling Korean kids faggots and sex chatting Romanian men, now everyone just focuses on loot and raids. Feel like we lost our way..

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Othin posted:

I dunno, it used to just be about calling Korean kids faggots and sex chatting Romanian men, now everyone just focuses on loot and raids. Feel like we lost our way..

back in the day it was all poop and aids/ nowadays tho its all loot and raids
-Tupac, "Thug Soldier"

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Starting an orcish bum slug, any tips?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Luvcow posted:

Starting an orcish bum slug, any tips?
dump all your points into grog funk before mods nerf it

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

Lowtax posted:

dump all your points into grog funk before mods nerf it

LordSkywalkerBSGfuntai_6 of Gamefaqs begs to differ

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Micropurchasing goblin helms lol. Gonna put together a RUNT group later. You guys up? I normally toon a Pally but I have a lvlBB Hunter Tank (Elvish) in rotation as well.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Applewhite posted:

Micropurchasing goblin helms lol. Gonna put together a RUNT group later. You guys up? I normally toon a Pally but I have a lvlBB Hunter Tank (Elvish) in rotation as well.
I'm in Hammock Valley scriptin chums with ViA cranks

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

I'm in Hammock Valley scriptin chums with ViA cranks

OMW send me a tornado.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Applewhite posted:

OMW send me a tornado.

falfollated.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
just maxxed out my ranks in Dim Sum, and Optimized Fremdscham. gonna celebrate with a +5 jam session in dwarftown... meet me out front of the gnome galleria if ur down.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Tornado didn't work it says I need 50 "borxite" to accept??
Borxite is part of orange group wtf??

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This loving patch.
Everything sucks since WotBPiS 2.2.2.3

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

wtb [velvet chaps of the mudshark toddler]

pst

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

toggle posted:

wtb [velvet chaps of the mudshark toddler]

pst

/whisper toggle
50 mushrooms a stack.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
ATTENTION: somebody hacked into my account last night. The numerous racist remarks and rants advocating returning to the gold standard made in local chat were not made by me. Sorry to anyone in the Minotaur's Basilica zone who might have been triggered by anything they read.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Agag posted:

ATTENTION: somebody hacked into my account last night. The numerous racist remarks and rants advocating returning to the gold standard made in local chat were not made by me. Sorry to anyone in the Minotaur's Basilica zone who might have been triggered by anything they read.

Did they shard your chardz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Did they shard your chardz?

I don't know what that means, but I just spent three tearful hours on the phone with customer support getting my account restored.

• Locked thread