Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Skinty McEdger posted:

Apparently TNA is still trying to sign ADR in time for Wednesday show getting ready to throw money at him to get him to freshen up the product, hopefully he closes his eyes because nickels and dimes loving sting when you get hit with them.

Wouldn't that be hard as he already has dates with ROH?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

flashy_mcflash posted:

They and MVP's jeans have been in a box since the early 2000's that Dixie just found.

If only she grabbed the one that said Zubaz.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

I could go to TNA or I could act in a tv show that people watch and spend time with my girlfriend and baby. Decisions decisions.

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jan 13, 2015

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Great White Hope posted:

That last one died a long, long time ago.

How so? Its not like they would ever make him draw a penis on his face.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

rovert posted:

Send a search party out for the TNA rating guys

I have the perfect person to lead it. His name is George Donner

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

triplexpac posted:

lol yes "Eddie Guerrero was a cruiserweight in WCW" is exactly the same as "you are a X division guy in a company with no money"

Yes he was 30 in WCW when it was becoming or was the number one company in America. Exact same thing.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

ozebane posted:

Hah! 87 quid...That's $130 for the pleasure of seeing Al Snow vs Grado. Hilarious.

Are you sure the site is not telling you how much they will pay you to watch it?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

DJExile posted:

I'm kinda sad I didn't watch TNA during Daniels' appletini run becase it looks like it was hilarious

Look up all the Claire Lynch segments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I wish there was a better explanation for Chris Daniels not being world champion in ROH or TNA other than age(or in TNA's case, sheer stupidity).

He also seems to love working as a tag team.

• Locked thread