Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Great White Hope posted:

And to be fair, last night had a lot less blue, but still looked like a ghost town thanks partially to the weather.

And now you've given the Asylum another excuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

achillesforever6 posted:

Nice photoshop to make JB look like a Dick Tracy villain

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Television is changing. We made some changes. Made some changes last summer. Holding off on more changes. Subtle changes coming. Announcing changes. We have to make a change. Social media changed everything. Can change.

I love the fact that she still has no idea what to call her company. "I think it will become clear over time"

And I vote for "Organic Nuggets of Reality"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Also, I like how Wade had to interrupt her before she answered the "Why should someone start watching again after they stopped years ago?" question by telling her not to mention production at all. She wouldn't stop going on about the loving lighting. And I'm sure keeping the audience dark was a creative decision.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I also appreciate her claim that "Every single person gets Destination America if they want it. All you have to do is call your cable provider and ask for the channel. Everybody is capable of getting it"

So the reason that it's only available in 40% of homes in the US is because people haven't been calling Comcast to demand they have it?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Grendels Dad posted:

So what Dixie is saying is that people can bootstrap their way into watching TNA?

Just like she...did...

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
WHAT IS EDGE DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!

Require More Fire posted:

They couldn't make him because Edge is not that dumb, but I'm sure they'd ask.

"Real wrestlers work hurt" - HH

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Just call him Over the Edge.

Oh, wait...

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

epitasis posted:

That's the event Owen Hart died at, making it an unlikely candidate for a wrestler name.

:thejoke:

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
:drat:

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

flashy_mcflash posted:

Ken Anderson looks like he wants to die.

It looks like Dixie is having trouble keeping her eyes open due to all that poo poo she applies, probably with a putty knife.

And has she ever worn a different kind of shirt?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
They self-destruct after twenty-four hours.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
More like Samosa Joe

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

EugeneJ posted:

Mimosa Joe, the cocktail drinking heel who gives no shits would be awesome

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What the hell does the text on his arm that he's pointing out even read?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

That's the one I was originally looking for, but I had to settle for Bully Ray being a...bully.

• Locked thread