Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Storm and Gunner signed multi-year deals in mid-2014, iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

A show with Brooke, Tiffany, and Velvet that was all fanservice would do better ratings than TNA will.

Well outside of peak Kong this is basically the history of Knockouts division and for years they were the top ratings draw.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

coconono posted:

They'd be better served securing a cheap venue in a town they do decent business in. But that would require them to have a town they do decent business in.

The funniest thing about TNA might be that for years people went "TNA has to get out of the Impact Zone. Touring and having tapings in front of different crowds (especially paying crowds, unlike the Impact Zone) can only be a good thing!"

Little did any of those fools (myself included) realize that TNA's inability to get people to buy their shows was actually a general inability to get anyone anywhere to pay to see their product.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Daniel Bryan posted:

They are. It's still not good for such a small arena.

And to be fair, last night had a lot less blue, but still looked like a ghost town thanks partially to the weather.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

359k is close to what I expected.

Of course, given that this was the debut on Destination America and was almost-live, I imagine viewership will drop significantly from here on.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I love that it's 2015 and people are still smug about saying wrestling is scripted, as though that Hardy bump doesn't look horrifying.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

DJExile posted:

I'm pretty sure Hernandez is still owed a title shot that he won in one of the FEAST OR MY FIRED matches.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure at least 2 or 3 former wrestlers are still owed title shots they never resolved

Hilariously, I think Lashley is technically still owed a title shot from his first TNA run.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Dave fantastically tore them to shreds, but I can't believe that AXS will get more viewers than Destination America. Is it AXS only available in HD?

There's no way the New Japan show on AXS will get better viewership than Impact.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I'm going to laugh so hard when Impact loses viewers this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Answers Me posted:

So who's going to be the first to die in a TNA ring, Hardy or Angle or Samoa Joe's dignity?

That last one died a long, long time ago.

• Locked thread