Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Who's old grandpa did they drag out to the show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

DM Punk posted:

Man, that show live was such a mess. Between the opening match and the tag match, there was like almost 30 minutes of nothing. And then after the tag match, it was like 15 minutes of nothing. It killed the crowd.

It really felt like they didn't know what they were doing. And then to tape like 5 matches AFTER the end of Impact when half the crowd left was just weird.

It's also a sad sight to look at their merch stand. They push these brown bag specials which is like $20 for 1 random DVD and 4 shirts (all of ex-TNA people). They must have so much unsold merch from released people.

Wait wait wait. They really have resorted to the McMystery when it comes to the merch stands?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Spermgod posted:

how the gently caress does the owner of the company not have time to watch their flagship tv show

I thought she said she watches it 4-5 times. It's EVERY OTHER PROMOTION she never watches.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Would TNA be scummy enough to make Edge take a bump?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Doc Morbid posted:

"We just need an ad in USA Today"

I'm pretty sure TNA is like cockroaches, Game Boys and Nokia 3310s and will survive a nuclear apocalypse. Impact will still get an 1.1.

No it wont. Not anymore.

• Locked thread