Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Did Low Ki re-sign yet? And why is he wearing that awful spandex outfit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Meltzer says that Bully Ray is talking with TNA about returning, I guess there's no place else for him to go.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Reduced to 263,000 viewers, unable to do house shows or tour, and losing half the roster. Totally worth keeping Vince Russo hired even after your network specifically told you not to. Totally.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

gently caress "Haven," TNA could set him up with guest shots on prime Destination America programming like Bog Fuckers, Tooter's Truckin' Tales, and Swap Meet Soiree. Edge would be a fool to refuse.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

There's some parallel universe where Ken Anderson didn't gently caress up all his opportunities and has held the WWE title for several years as the main eventer son of Vince McMahon.

I'm glad we don't live there and instead live in the one where he's in a C-level promotion seen by nobody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

If he likes teaming with his brother, that's also something he can probably only do in TNA (as far as "major" promotions go). I can't see WWE ever hiring the Hardys back as active wrestlers, but I could see them getting put in the WWE Hall of Fame someday.

• Locked thread