Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins the main event?
This poll is closed.
JBJ defends 60 28.17%
DC wins 102 47.89%
We the fans 51 23.94%
Total: 213 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That video in the OP still creeps me out. After DC says he's going to spit in Jones' face it's like his 'how to be a people' program running in his head shuts down and he just goes into creepy murder robot mode with dead eyes and all

What I'm saying is Jon Jones is really weird and I hope DC shuts him down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Did that guy just flash his dick lol

Edit: Nilsson is apparently his name

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sweet neck tattoo bro

I know none of these fighters so far

Edit: Ok I recognize Castillo

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jan 3, 2015

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I like the dumb poo poo people wear to weigh ins

I'm a fighting hobo mechanic

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

If anything the build to this fight has been good and has made me a fan of DC

Hopefully this fight makes him a champion

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol turning his back on the faceoff

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

"Its very telling that these people are cheering me and they don't even like me they just hate Jon Jones"

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Meowbot posted:

I'm actually looking forward to the entre card from prelim to cormier not losing. My friend ordered the card and wants to get $20 burgers before we go watch it with a few MMA fighters from Vegas. I might just stay home and save money because he has a small TV and I'm not social. I would miss half of the prelims if I had to go over there. The perils of liking bad fights.

MMA is always more fun with other people you should go even if you're normally a shut in

I'd rather watch a card with a bunch of friends standing around a small screen shouting at it than sitting at home alone watching it - the energy of other people getting mad at fights is awesome

edit: unless you're being sarcastic

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jan 3, 2015

• Locked thread