Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins the main event?
This poll is closed.
JBJ defends 60 28.17%
DC wins 102 47.89%
We the fans 51 23.94%
Total: 213 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Obviously the Jones hate is making people forget that he's actually an invincible fighting cyborg and on the one occasion he got pushed to the brink he still had the ultimate ability, Diego Sanchez judge mind control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

colonel_korn posted:

If Jones beats the Gus/Rumble winner I think they'll push pretty hard for a fight with Cain (or potentially Werdum I guess) at HW. There would be zero remaining compelling matches at LHW and they could hype the poo poo out of Jones trying to become the first guy to hold two titles at once. Though they would probably be crossing their fingers that he doesn't actually become HW champ as well since that would be a giant headache.

Jones winning the HW title would be awesome for the UFC. He'd have to vacate the LHW title to go up and challenge for the HW title anyway as far as I can understand. If he does and wins then all of a sudden he has a whole new division to clean out before he decides to try out for the USA freestyle wrestling team at the 2020 Olympics.

• Locked thread