Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Peyton manning: best quarterback ever*

* at going 1 and done in the playoffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

Honestly of the 4 schools int he final, Ohio was the least obnoxious.

Alabama wasn't even the best SEC team this year and pulled the SEC West trick of powder puffing your schedule to inflate ranking

Oregon played an even easier schedule while managing to get blown the gently caress out at home by Arizona

FSU wasn't terrible but it became very clear that they were just waiting to implode with all the squeaked by wins they got out of their own division,

TCU should be upset because they played a much tougher schedule than the 1 and 2 seeds and got screwed out of contention, but that said Texas schools (which never sounds right in the same sentence) can blow me, so their whining is music to me.

If Ohio State is the least obnoxious school in a 4 school list the other three had better be Schutzstaffel Academy, Caligula University and Notre Dame.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I got no problem with them winning the NC, especially since they proved that they were at least better than Oregon, FSU and Bama.

But admit it. Their fans suck cock.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Fucitol posted:

people complaining about osu fans gives me a huge boner, so ty.

TFF is full of autists that love the same recycled lovely jokes from a subpar football webcomic on top of FREAKING THE gently caress OUT when their lovely team does predictably lovely. I don't know what portion of them have held the barrel of a pistol inside their mouth at any point in their life, but I'm willing to bet that it's a sizable chunk.

To be fair. This could be said about GiP with America being the team.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

i cant wait until september

its going to be funny and good or just funny

And here I thought Dad Farm and I were the only Patriots fans in GiP

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Flikken posted:

loving LOL 49ers.

Still not the worst coaching decision made in the state

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

The wrongest post ever.

* - :rip:

Also. I'm pretty sure Tom didn't think this pic all the way through before posting it to his facebook page.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

We interrupt your thread to tell you that 4 time Winston Cup champion Jeff Gordon is retiring at the end of the season.

Now back to your regularly scheduled football chat.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get that its dumb as gently caress to still have :420: as an illegal substance but....

If you have the chance to make millions of dollars with the rules of "catch footballs, don't beat your wife and don't smoke weed", jesus fuckin christ. Give that poo poo up for a few years and cash in.

Then have the government pay for your smoke when you have CTE at 40. Yea you might not be able to wipe your rear end but you get to be high all the time on the government's money while sitting on piles of money.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Is this cartoon ballghazi poo poo show still going?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Just dropping in to say thanks Pete! You finally did something good for New England!

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

the dad farm posted:

NOTHING? NONE OF YOU FAGGOTS WANT TO RUN YOUR MOUTH?

the dad farm posted:

Patriots forever, gently caress richard sherman, suck my sub standard new england cock from the rear

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

the dad farm posted:

Big Vince will always be a patriot at heart, i love you big vince ty for 11 years and the butt fumble.

Im hoping that they are just jettisoning the old contract to cut a new cap friendly deal for two reasons.

One, I bought a Wilfork Jersey just after the AFC title game win.

Two and more importantly:

But regardless of what happens, he will always be a Patriot in my heart.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Wilfork... :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

http://es.pn/1Lb0j4A

"I wonder how Floyd feels getting beat by a woman for once."
Ronda Rousey.

• Locked thread