Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
The only thing that made Alabama nationally relevant outside of obesity and illiteracy rates got embarrassed last night.

Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Last night's culmination of bowl game results was one of the few moments in my tiny, insignificant and shriveled wiener's life where it woke up and spurted load after load of thick and greasy cum.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

I crave tears.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Fucitol posted:

I crave tears.

Genocide Tendency posted:

If Ohio State is the least obnoxious school in a 4 school list the other three had better be Schutzstaffel Academy, Caligula University and Notre Dame.

more

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Genocide Tendency posted:

But admit it. Their fans suck cock.

people complaining about osu fans gives me a huge boner, so ty.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Sports are cool because guys on reddit and SA are exchanging notes of coaches on their personal short lists like it actually matters.

TFF is full of autists that love the same recycled lovely jokes from a subpar football webcomic on top of FREAKING THE gently caress OUT when their lovely team does predictably lovely. I don't know what portion of them have held the barrel of a pistol inside their mouth at any point in their life, but I'm willing to bet that it's a sizable chunk.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Spicy Guacamole posted:

People rooting for schools they never went to. :rolleyes:

I wish I was like the kids in Ithaca who study ancient Latin American tribes while looking down their noses at the plebs to eke out four years in a school that puts more emphasis on football than half of its academic departments, but I'll take what I can get.

Sure, Johnny H. Higginbottun will land that job as the curator of Tumblr at the Smithsonian after pappy puts in a good word or two and a handful of c notes, but I'll have a piece of paper from the place that made this year's Heisman winner shed some salty tears.

Fucitol fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Jan 14, 2015

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

you don't even know

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Christ Pseudoscientist posted:

My grandma died on Friday night and the Patriots winning is the worst thing that happened to me this weekend.

At least she didn't live to see the day Brady has 4 rings.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

imagine your life has degraded so far that you end up making videos of you yelling about your lovely nfl team for the internet's entertainment

it looks like that dude's mom is about to bust through a door and best his rear end because he can't use his inside voice

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

no

still don't care.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

:agreed:

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

the tuck rule

spygate

ballghazi

smdh, patriots.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

giving more thought about it, if any action is taken against the patriots, than the bills have a shot at winning their division. my hope is that we get tuel time in the afc title game against the world's most hatest franchise: pittsburgh

but then i realized jeff tuel can't melt steelers' dreams

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

https://streamable.com/fv1l

get hosed, kansas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

tff is full of autists obsessed with weird stats like fumble / #BLM tweet

i'm a billion percent certain that the only thing they have going for them is commiserating online with other garbage fans about how their awful team is still unsurprisingly poo poo.

• Locked thread