Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Piece of cake.

shyduck posted:

Still beats active duty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.
Gonna stay up with the wife, get baked, and watch old movies.

Can't wait.

Might watch Blind Justice and the original Red Dawn.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i had such hope for the red dawn remake, god is it a turd

edit : did you know they made an aussie version of red dawn? i can't remember the name of it but Malaysia invades and takes over lmbo

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

ded posted:

You just knew that it was going to be a complete shitshow as soon as they expected us to believe the Norks could invade the US further than the first loving Wal-Mart.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Finals week? Better than 0600 Monday morning proficiency sortie.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

I can't bring myself to finish reading that. Every bullet point is gayer than 3 dudes loving 2 dudes.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

KirbyKhan posted:

I can't bring myself to finish reading that. Every bullet point is gayer than 3 dudes loving 2 dudes.

rudenesssssss

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Look who has an S-4 at home.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

truth

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

ded posted:

edit : did you know they made an aussie version of red dawn? i can't remember the name of it but Malaysia invades and takes over lmbo

Yeah it sucks but golly gee they got to blow up an old rickety wooden bridgev that mattered or something.

GreenMeat
Sep 2, 2002
slow mutant
Holy poo poo, it's my last day on active duty. Terminal has been so amazing that I lost track. :woop:

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe

ded posted:

Actually, Indonesians rather than malaysians. Based off a book series that isn't bad. Alot less rah rah and more 'wtf am I doing'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow,_When_the_War_Began_(film)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

GreenMeat posted:

Holy poo poo, it's my last day on active duty. Terminal has been so amazing that I lost track. :woop:

RIP GreenMeat
65,000,000 BCE - 2015 CE
Tempted fate, killed by Retirony

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

GreenMeat posted:

Congrats man!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
It's not too late to get a unit tattoo

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You know you wanna reenlist last minute. Think of how much cooler a peace time army will be as time goes on!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
It'll be like the Cold War all over again!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Godholio posted:

Look who has an S-4 at home.

yooooooo

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

the USMC just mailed me my Honorable Discharge paper thing, i guess im out of the IRR now, never went to one muster nor did i ever hear a word from anyone since i got out, perfect.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

the dad farm posted:

the USMC just mailed me my Honorable Discharge paper thing, i guess im out of the IRR now, never went to one muster nor did i ever hear a word from anyone since i got out, perfect.

i dont think i ever got one of those

guess im going to Leavenworth for being awol for 16 years

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

GreenMeat posted:

Noice.

Terminal leave is probably one of the greatest feelings ever.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

GreenMeat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
wait. the superbowl is tomorrow?

i am bad at ball sports

• Locked thread