Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
His balls don't work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Jones/Rashad II

The rematch literally nobody not even Rashad asked for

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I would like to also add that Dan Henderson did not lose to Lyoto and definitely did not lose to Rashad, and also would have somehow connected with a big right hand to Jon Jones' ugly nose

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Mark Hunt is powered by Real Jesus, Hunto by 2nd round KO

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Well, Realer Jesus, not Realist Jesus that would be Catholic Jesus but Realer Jesus than Jon Jones' Jesus

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Dan Henderson is the greatest

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Alternate Universe Mark Coleman where he isn't broke and throwing fights to strange Japanese men is also probably the best

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
If Mark Coleman and Jon Jones met in the GP, Mark would wax that fucker from the face of the earth.

Coleman would also be on more drugs than Bane.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
In this theoretical world does Jon Jones take hella steroids or are those not allowed under his denomination

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
There are an infinite amount of universes in the world and not a single one of them has BJ Penn retiring with any shred of dignity

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I like Robbie Lawler a lot so I'm going to say he's the greatest of all time

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The Axis of Strength sounds like something you'd see for sale on Fox Sports 1 at 4 in the morning

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
ahahahahhahaha

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
If they let him Donald Cerrone would fight in King of the Cage inbetween his UFC fights

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Bendo has never been cool, ever, like even in high school

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Can we watch through the Donald Cerrone fightology please, I'd like to rewatch him fighting Rob McCullough

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I'd like to have a bud lite with Cerrone but he only drinks Bud so we might have a conflict. Wonder how he feels about Bud Ice tho

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Cerroneweight Championship Belt, only defendable on less than 40 days notice

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I like Rashad

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I find it's best to just root for fighters for cool fun reasons like Throws Wicked Kicks and Might Be Possessed By Ghost of Evan Tanner

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I thought Sons of Anarchy was over

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I think Jeremy Horn currently has the championships in like 5 different organizations

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

fatherdog posted:

Horn actually just won some random regional title in Oklahoma in September after taking a couple years off to work on his gym.

Wikipedia tells me he's won four championships and never lost them.

5150 Combat League Middleweight Championship
IFC Middleweight Championship
Elite 1 MMA Light Heavyweight Championship
SCS Light Heavyweight Championship

I mean, I'm sure they all found new champions but it's still funny to me

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
This is the coolest thing Jon Jones has ever done

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Quick, someone find out if Jon Jones recently signed a new sponsorship deal and said how "they know I'm not the type of guy to screw up, do cocaine, test positive for it"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

coke is loving cool

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Obligatory

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
If Dan Henderson used coke I'd be like "be careful Dan, you have an old man heart"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
nobody ever takes coke to not beat their kids.....makes u think

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Evan Tanner was cool as gently caress, except for when he was in the desert where he was in fact hot as gently caress.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UrDvruoubA

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

-Atom- posted:

A literal coke fiend is the best fighter ever.

Eat poo poo, real sports.

Mark Coleman is a lot of bad things, like steroid riddled, broke, and friends with Phil Baroni but being a coke fiend is not one of them

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

It's cool that Joe Rogan reacted the same way we did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyCMYhRQjds&t=6950s

wait until he hears the Dana quote.

Ahahaahahahha holy poo poo

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I dunno if it's just me being optimistic and delusional with a dash of nonsensical hope but I like to think that Hendo is going to rise to the occasion since he knows its his last fight but idk

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
It should start with "snitched on kids for weed" and now end with "pissed hot for coke" just to really drive that through. I'm sure he did dumb things before the snitching.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
It's like 3-4 days if you don't use it very often and then over a week if you're a normal user. There's a lot of variables here like how often he used/uses and how much at a time.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I mean, there's a lot of different stuff to consider and everyone's body is different and drug tests are also different as well. So in summation, Jon Jones is probably a crippling drug addict.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

I'm thinking we should make a new "The Ecstasy and Cocaine of being a Jon Jones Fan" thread.

Not a bad idea, I lost the exact quote where he said "they know I'm not going to go out and drink and drive" and then he wrapped his car around a pole and I'd like it back.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Seltzer posted:

As much as I hate Jon Jones, I'm not gonna put cool things on the list just because they might be slightly assholeish.

It'd be a fine and cool thing if he didn't portray himself as a soldier of God who can do no wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Carlos Condit: So rad even Greg Jackson can't ruin him

• Locked thread