Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
I'm sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Dangersim posted:

Herb Dean was a fighter. He wasn't very good.

He'd gently caress you up m8

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Viper_3000 posted:

Dana White is trying hard to hold it together on FS1 right now.

Where can I watch this?

fatherdog posted:

The next person to report Rheinhold for "multiple posting" is getting reversal-of-fortuned, FYI

Lol god dammit people loving suck

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

For the record I haven't reported anyone for anything in like 3 years and didn't here.

When I made the thread about JT I reported people but I assumed I would be given mod powers in that thread, I'd make more threads if I could punish people for being wrong about JT.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Thanks

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Lamadrid posted:

I don't now about your gyms but every one I've been has a dude who can get you things so it doesn't surprise me.

And its normally the staff or regulars and not a random guy.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

THE BUTT MAN posted:

i agree with Fozzy, we shouldn't post cool mma related things in what is ostensibly the only mma thread worth reading on the entire internet

Uh there's a thread where posts about certain fighters are more appropriate because Dana us scared of them. That's why the cross posts need to happen sometimes.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Id really like to see Brock Vs Schaub, it would answer a lot of questions

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

She's not even bad looking rofl.

She's athletic and everyone looks moronic in screenshotting from moving videos. Fair play to him

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

fatherdog posted:

Barnett's girl is the one that looks surprisingly like Ronaldinho, but anything about his girlfriend is far less weird than the fact that he seems to train exclusively female fighters

He has helped JT in the past

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Anyone got a break down of Conor's uppercuts that he throws?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek8-rTSYODo - JTV goes into his southpaw tactics and throwing short punches, but the uppercuts Conor throws are sick nasty and I want to know how to do that from the angles.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

fatherdog posted:

No one is going to out-shove Pudz.

How quickly you forget

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i was reading this thread backwards and thought joe silva had his own video stalker :(

If I lived in Vegas and had the funding I could be tempted to find new targets

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Who Gotch Ya posted:

Only if they kiss too.

BTW apparently somebody got his butt hurt and started some post talking poo poo about me on some forum dedicated to bitching about things that happen on this forum. I think that poo poo is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1otYVDntk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiIlbz4BrJk

This is how I envisioned my podcast with JT would end up looking, I am glad it didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Who Gotch Ya posted:

Not sure how it ended up looking but it ended up sounding like two Brits trying to make words with too much of each other's dicks in their mouths.

Score

• Locked thread