Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

1st AD posted:

Actually despite being an annoying bitch I like when Jones fights scrubs and then tosses them around and then murders them with GNP, so I guess what I'm saying is I can't wait till he debuts in OneFC

Rematch with Vera but instead of using the elbows to break the orbital bone he will use soccer kicks to the head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I Didn't find it that good.Felt weird that his code had no steroids at the top and the proceeded to do testosterone replacement therapy which is the most awesome one there is.Steroids is an entire family of compounds with different characteristics so I just don't get that point.Any kind of PED supplementation requires careful monitoring and dosage to achieve optimal results without any kind a lasting damage so I suppose that when he says that he's rallying against the most dirty and amateurish aspects of PED and doping.Things like overdosage because you don't see results or don't bother checking your cycle or accepting stuff from a stranger (I've seen this thing in particular , a police men passing testosterone doses around like candy and people accepting it) incomplete cycles without the proper medicaments to restart your balls or to balance your estrogens.

I simply don't get the point of the article.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Fozzy The Bear posted:

On Chael's podcast, Dominick Cruz said that his coach tells practice partners how to beat Cruz, and pays them $200 if they knock him out.

Good approach to training.I'm sure having animals trying to knock you out every sparring session it's not going to have future repercussions.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I liked Cormier better but this cocaine fiend owns.

fatherdog posted:

Not that I agree that this is a good idea, but Freddie Roach for a good while was paying $5k to any sparring partner who could knock down Pac during sparring, so it's not without precedent.

I am sure the rules are different when you are an elite fighter and you have to be challenged during the sparring session building up to a fight.But this seems REALLY risky, one bad punch from a rando and suddenly your fighter has a good chance of suffering second impact syndrome, a concussion or any other scary brain bullshit.Look at all the dudes who were capable of walking through punches and suddenly their chins crumbled.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

his comeback against manhoef is one of those things that will never leave me

Comeback is quite the strong word for what amounts to agreat punch.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I never saw this and now I am impressed as poo poo with henderson surviving the first two minutes.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I don't now about your gyms but every one I've been has a dude who can get you things so it doesn't surprise me.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

fatherdog posted:

Not entirely surprising given Shields was at St Louis Obispo during the time when Chuck was putting half the GNP of Columbia up his nose

Someone can fill me in this Liddell cocaine thing ? only been following the sport a year.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Dangersim posted:

Conor has the best straight left ( in mma) since crocop

From way back but he was hitting Siver from the third concourse with his left.It didn't matter that much if he was using a proper setup or throwing it naked, it was a clean and sharp hit every time.

shizen posted:

While aldo should be a huge favorite I think the style match up will be a little more interesting then the shorter boxer/wrestlers aldo just picks apart at range. Conor is a decent striker with good range so it should make for a fun fight that ends in a tko/KO one way or another. I think conor stands a better chance then most in the division to be honest.

I actually really like what he does in the cage.He looks different from the usual squared stance and that's good in my book.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I want Crocop to avenge the loss v. Schaub.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I had never seen Diaz 209'ing out there and loved every loving thing he did.The taking his underwear out of his rear end was pure genius.

He had the worst of exchanges generally tho, something not very surprising against Silva.He managed to start them and land a good punches but Silva recovered faster and dished more punishment.
Really good left kicks in the first rounds but the moment Silva got the timing he started getting out the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

You've got to respect him trying to go forward after that horrible business.If something like that happened to my sister I would become a bumbling idiot.

• Locked thread