Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Biosys
Aug 13, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

I read Hulk had a separated shoulder from the Final Gate main. Was it just not that bad then?

He definitely wasn't 100%, but his arm looked fine/wasn't wrapped up or anything so hopefully it wasn't as bad as the injury seemed at the time.

Spoilers if you haven't seen the show yet:

thought Dr. Muscle was Kzy, but didn't see the turn coming at all. He'd seem like a better fit for Monster Express, but then the idea of a face Kzy is so weird I guess they might as well go as weird as possible.

Has Kzy ever been a face before or?

Biosys fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Jan 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
EDIT: Nevermind, read that VVV

Biosys fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Jan 19, 2015

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
Now they just need to partner with that indy that's trying to make a point-based league system and the greatest promotion will be born.

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011

yea ok posted:

Hello everybody. what time is this, in the eastern time zone

3am

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
I was real surprised to see the Dream Gate match so early even vs Kong but from the match I guess it was a good decision.

The Brave Gate match was awesome enough to make up for it at least doubly so I can't be annoyed, the main event didn't feel as crazy as last year but was still amazing.

Tozawa for Dream Gate unification, he deserves both.

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

I'd love to see Osprey and Dar in DG. They had Scurill and Haskins back when PAC was around and they promoted the DGUK shows but I don't know if they still do those or if they're on hiatus.

I'd love to see him or Lee/Everett there. I think Speedball and Everett would have the best chance to both catch on (CIMA loves flipz, yo) and could get a lot out of the tours/dojo.

They did 2 shows in the UK last year (sadly couldnt go :(), nothing announced for this year.

Ospreay would be a perfect fit for DG, he's in BOLA/PWG too right?

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
I like Eita but being against Tozawa means there is zero chance of rooting for him.

Tozawa should defend and then win every belt, in DG and also every other promotion.

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
oh my god tozawa's german suplexes

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
the power of the veterans was not enough :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
susumu/shingo :getin:

• Locked thread