Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
The first game's fleet command and intelligence voices were better, but the ship designs and unit voice acting are much better than the dry repetition of the first game. They feel much more alive; I particularly like the Scout's voice acting.

Also, gently caress those Somtaaw haters. Nabaal et al suck! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Why is there speed in space anyways? They should go as fast as they want, depending on how fast they accelerate. :colbert:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

They seem to be having a lot of fun during these out-takes. I bet that voice actors love working for a group like Relic, which enjoys making voices and sounds as amazing as possible. Sure, they can't balance to save their lives, but their games are just fun.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

berryjon posted:

A Frigate has a breach in the Starboard Fusion Chamber! Let's Play Homeworld 2?

Excellent.

Will you be using the new version or the older one?

• Locked thread