Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

The REAL Goobusters posted:

They are but I also think you have to give Jal a lot of credit and giving his team so much space to get back into this game.

Oh totally, but what Speedgaming did really well in the first 30 minutes, they are now loosing on all fronts.

e: We kinda need an IRC chatroom. How about I make one in synirc?

Michaellaneous fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Jan 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
Hahahaha what is this bullshit? Jal appropriately stealing the rampage.

e: and straight for the effigies they go.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Oh my god Super! with the disrespect fountain kill.

JAL GOD

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Michaellaneous posted:

Oh totally, but what Speedgaming did really well in the first 30 minutes, they are now loosing on all fronts.

e: We kinda need an IRC chatroom. How about I make one in synirc?

There is already an irc room.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

There is already an irc room.

Yeah I forgot.
Wait, where is that room again?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Michaellaneous posted:

Yeah I forgot.
Wait, where is that room again?

#dota

Poor speedgaming they were just downloaded so hard, I think they might be mindfucked going into game 2.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
Apparently, ice3 was playing on the manager's account. The easiest tell was the bm effigy kill. What a troll :allears:

I kind of suspected it was him after the double ravage in river as well when he was alone against Speed Gaming

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
VG remains my favorite team now and forever. Can we please get an rOtk standin just for old times sake?

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

#dota

Poor speedgaming they were just downloaded so hard, I think they might be mindfucked going into game 2.

Thanks.
Also, personally, I don't think that speedgaming will be able to pull the other two games now. Just a hinch.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
cawx3

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
This fuckin guy!

Phoenix beam to scout Storm scouting their rosh, what a player.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
thanks Luna was here. You put way more effort in to a new op than I would. Peep the pro lol op. That poo poo is barren. That's what I would have done.

Also, is it really season 6? Idk.

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Equilibrium posted:

Slark is the dumbest hero

hey luna was here can we get http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3470036&pagenumber=397&perpage=40#post404751349 in the op

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

IMO his drafting when he was on Navi was really poor.

Anyway iceiceice is out sick and Jal, their manager is standing in. He went orb of venom first instead of stout shield on tide :psyduck:

There was an interview where he said he wasn't completely in control of drafting or wasn't confident there or something. Dendi pretty quickly took over drafting as well. Also that Dendi was the only player there who practiced as much as he did.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie

Wezlar posted:

There was an interview where he said he wasn't completely in control of drafting or wasn't confident there or something. Dendi pretty quickly took over drafting as well. Also that Dendi was the only player there who practiced as much as he did.

It warms my heart a little to know that Dendi is still very dedicated

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.
Is Vici going to take i-league serious now?

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Khagan posted:

Is Vici going to take i-league serious now?

based on last night's games, that depends on what you mean by serious...

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Oops.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Jan 3, 2015

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I haven't kept up with the competitive scene for a little while but I've got a lot of free time today, can anyone suggest some good games to watch from the past month or so?

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Cloud9 vs Virtus.pro polar in SLXI is probably the game that stood out the most to me.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I haven't kept up with the competitive scene for a little while but I've got a lot of free time today, can anyone suggest some good games to watch from the past month or so?
XMG Captain's Draft Grand Final BO5 was great.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Meat Recital posted:

thanks Luna was here. You put way more effort in to a new op than I would. Peep the pro lol op. That poo poo is barren. That's what I would have done.

Also, is it really season 6? Idk.

i just tossed in whatever number came after the one on your thread so idk. Might start throwing teams into a teams to watch section in the OP. Also does anyone have the screenshot of Tobi talking about black people? I need it for...reasons.

in other words:
OP Changelog 6.04:
added a section for EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY GOON POSTS, added first entry

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
also i just checked the page for the compendium for the DAC tourney, its already at almost $1mil christ

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

also i just checked the page for the compendium for the DAC tourney, its already at almost $1mil christ

The power of immortals is strong.

Longtiem
Feb 9, 2010
https://twitter.com/ppdDota/status/551536682420666369

:yikes:

Jamsque
May 31, 2009

New roster, same salt.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

People talk about ppd being salty but the best thing is Universe passive agressive retweeting every time someone asks if they'll see Arteezy or Zai in Vegas

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Wezlar posted:

People talk about ppd being salty but the best thing is Universe passive agressive retweeting every time someone asks if they'll see Arteezy or Zai in Vegas

I think you don't understand what happened there then because its only 2 tweets and its from the Monster Energy community guy.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

I think you don't understand what happened there then because its only 2 tweets and its from the Monster Energy community guy.

Whatever it's still funny :colbert:

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

y

Luna Was Here posted:

i just tossed in whatever number came after the one on your thread so idk. Might start throwing teams into a teams to watch section in the OP. Also does anyone have the screenshot of Tobi talking about black people? I need it for...reasons.

in other words:
OP Changelog 6.04:
added a section for EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY GOON POSTS, added first entry

you hosed up the quote

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Kild posted:

y

you hosed up the quote

how so, if you mean linking to it via quote because i can't do that since its from one of the old threads. Unless all I need to do is grab the post number from the url to link to it in which case i didn't know i could do that

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Please add my caster tier list from the last thread to post 2 with pics of the casters so we can also judge them physically

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Please add my caster tier list from the last thread to post 2 with pics of the casters so we can also judge them physically

this is next on my to-do list, its why i need the quote from tobi where he says something like "lame as a friend of the family's baby" or w/e racist thing he said

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
also add cyborgfatts butt and just general larry david slob behavior

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
Why no notail comment yet? How am i supposed to sleep at night without knowing the truth?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Up to the Elves posted:

larry david slob behavior

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Luna Was Here posted:

how so, if you mean linking to it via quote because i can't do that since its from one of the old threads. Unless all I need to do is grab the post number from the url to link to it in which case i didn't know i could do that

The bottom half of the quote isn't in the quote for me?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Kild posted:

The bottom half of the quote isn't in the quote for me?

oh, i see what you mean, i'll fix it in a second, working on something else OP related atm.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
OP Changelog 6.04:
Casters Section added
fixed Equilibrium's entry under EXTREMELY QUALITY POSTS

pm me for casters to add/poo poo i hosed up/stupid poo poo to throw into the OP

Luna Was Here fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Jan 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Tobi casted TI4 finals, not LD.

Also if we're including significant studios I think joinDota would be part of the list instead of Tobi standalone.

• Locked thread