Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
With Bone7 hard carry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
So what happened with pie?

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
Yeah this game is fantastic. Though I feel c9 having this much trouble with FIRE is a bad sign for them.

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
There. Bone7 is always lights out on batrider. EE can't possibly gently caress this up.

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
IG is getting humiliated. Secret is amazing.

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
Lanm is so loving good

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
lol

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
Good thing c9 kicked their weakest link..... AUI2000

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
I sincerely hope for another Bone7 offlane invoker.

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
can we just skip this and go to the eg series?

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008

Taffer posted:

notail is the best support player in the world

nope

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
Is there somewhere to watch the EG series? This feels over.

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
I think Aui has been solid. Way the gently caress better than misery anyway..... possibly notail as well. I like Aui though so I'm a bit bias

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
What an amazing game.

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
I can't believe how accurate that picture is. It's always applicable. This is shameful

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
c9 sucks with axe though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008

Spudd posted:

Yeah all other days it started at 2pm AEST which was great now from the looks of it starts at 5pm. I might miss the grand finals. :(

Especially if it goes 5 games. ugh

• Locked thread