Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
Clearly LD and Merlini haven't been watching Bone's stream recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
I like western dota's obsession with flavor of the month 16yo autistic savant mid players while there's a massive shortage of good solid support players.

China gonna win another TI.

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
Good call on them for putting Mag right in front of the camera.

So perfect. So handsome.

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
How the gently caress did Arise even survive that

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
Nice, Zyori doesn't even know what chokepoint jungling is.

Dota 2 casters!

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
Marn will forever be a bigger shithead than any of those, including Mason. Beats his dog, is a creep to every woman who crosses his path, ruins GG tournies and gets it removed from EVO, accrues so much gambling debt the loving mafia goes after him etc etc. Mason called someone a "fuckign autist friend of the family" in a videogame. Idra was also sometimes mean to people in a videogame too.

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
When will EE realise he's the problem with C9?

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
I've been a bone7 apologist in the past but he really has been playing like poo poo.

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
Considering EE is the main reason that C9 loses their games I think it's fair to blame him. He chokes far too often (which is extra bad considering the types of drafts C9 run which place even more expectation on the position 1 to carry) and then his drafting slips into a mindset of wanting to draft a carry for himself, rather than a carry for the team (and in the process ignoring what the other team has picked).

Yeah sure Bone is wildly inconsistent and PLD fed or whatever but a better carry and captain could overcome this kind of stuff, either through learning not to choke or just drafting different lineups that don't put so much loving responsibility on himself at 40 minutes in.

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
JESUS CHRIST

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
I remember a while ago EG was saying EE was the best carry in the world. Think it was after the Starladder where he was a standin for them.

Were they just loving around?

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

She's won... One(?) top level pro game since she was added to captains mode I think.

Or maybe it was just in DAC, but still

She's a bad high level hero

"B-B-But she's like a Batrider who can carry...!!"

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
I like how that Warlock Golem died in 2 seconds to the Troll.

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
Was Godz being serious then about never seeing Puck get a blink dagger this late or what?

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010

schmitty9800 posted:

He was talking about an s4 Puck, you're right, offlane Puck sometimes takes a long while to farm.

Well, I mean, TI3 final game y'know...

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010

Kainser posted:

He finished it earlier in that game though after the rosh fight where Dendi fed his streak ~21 minutes in. S4 didn't finish the dagger at all in this game.

Sure but he said that at like 18 minutes in.

I don't remember a lot of dota games but I do remember the TI3 finals. Just weird that Godz said that. I guess it slipped his mind or he'd forgotten in the 2 odd years since.

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
Whatever you think about C9, you can't deny that they give some entertaining games.

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010

Kanfy posted:

Synd summed up that game pretty well at the beginning there

I do legit wonder what actually happened with those last 5 minutes. Where do they find this switch they press that suddenly makes the entire team go from beating the best teams to 2k MMR? It wasn't just one guy either, the entire team was running around with a dumb aegis and no TPs.

Their captain is EE who goes on tilt if he misses a single CS. You can see how indecisive he is in fights so it's not out of the question that he'd just suddenly start blurting out commands and then changing his mind immediately afterwards.

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
Are both teams being paid by Chinese triads to throw this

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
Yet another 2nd place because of EE's retarded drafting.

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
Puppey is a fraud

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010
Sing is commentating/casting this game on his stream at the moment just in case you didn't want to listen to beyond the sniff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bossie Lott
Nov 21, 2010

KnoxZone posted:

Gyro is obviously a really strong hero, but RTZ plays it exceptionally well.

Playing a carry Gyro but finding time and space to roam around and get kills. He definitely plays it way better than anyone else right now.

• Locked thread