Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Lol sumail has to debut vs mushi OD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
:lol: Illidan flipping his poo poo.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
hrm still wrestling with this diffusal why did he build it?????

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
I dunno about this ppd doc teaser.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
What the gently caress was that ad.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

stringball posted:

I don't even know who to root for at this years International.

I went with alliance last 2, but I feel like there's only 2 scary teams.

Whos lookin hot this year?

Vici now and forever.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
This MVP-PR game 2 is pretty cool you guys

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

Crell posted:

What does support morph bring to the table?

A long rear end stun.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Support morphling is coming back kinda.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Well vici just picked phoenix into troll.

Edit: I guess the plan is to phoenix ult during the medusa ult so it'll probably work out.

klaphark fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Feb 5, 2015

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Welp super is on the cliff.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Iceiceice is pretty good guys

Edit: also what is with this warlock build, shadow word, ult and stats?

klaphark fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Feb 5, 2015

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
:lol: at the yolo rosh attempt, that was almost amazing.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Also, Blitz talking about how he ate a banana for the first time at like 17 years old.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

vibratingsheep posted:

There's the "Puppey pause" joke, but it's not like anything truly serious ever came out of that.

It's only called Puppey pause because Merlini used one of his pauses as an example in a video about tactical pausing. Puppey later commented he paused because Lightofheaven couldn't move his mouse and the replay backs this up.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Didn't ppd tweet about qualifiers killing the na dota scene and now he's just like 'lol you guys are awful anyways please play at a zillion ping' to the brazilians lol. Jesus christ what a dick.

Edit: also charlie seemed like a decent guy up until now but that tweet is bullshit. You're obviously leveraging your teams big name vs some unknowns despite knowing the rules aka being an arrogant rear end in a top hat and on top of that you're acting like you're the awesome manager fighting for your team :downsbravo:

klaphark fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Mar 6, 2015

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

TheQat posted:

Online qualifiers are (currently) genuinely poo poo and stretching everyone's patience, though it's a combination of valve's refusal or inability to fix servers with teams' refusal to stop making themselves vulnerable to ddosing. If both those things weren't issues, I don't think there would be an online qualifier controversy at all

Not sure if you were responding to me but my point was that he clearly doesn't give a poo poo about lower tier teams developing (unless they come from the u s of a I guess?) but he just doesn't want to play them.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

Apparently EG was the only american who had a disadvantage big enough to merit playing both games on us servers :rolleye:

klaphark fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Mar 6, 2015

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Felt real bad for Black getting kicked and seperated from his bff iceiceice so I'm glad it looks like he's landing on his feet. Love to root for him, he seems like such a great guy :unsmith:

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

One of the better ones imo.

props to aui doing this with such a terrible singing voice

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
You have to have a serious hateboner for envy if you don't see he's clearly in the right here. Everyone knows you don't post scrim results, Arteezy said secret was never gonna scrim with rootgaming again after they posted a screenshot even if the draft was bad. Also arise going all 'imma punch you when i meet you irl' is seriously pathetic.

I hate anime too guys but come on.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

Ramagamma posted:

I don't mind EE generally but this is just unreasonable.

Literally the opposite.

Edit: err I might have misread that, thought you were calling ee unreasonable here.

klaphark fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Mar 18, 2015

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Did you miss all the disrespectful trash EE was pumping out at him before he said that or something? Are you some kind of blind retard?

I saw some of it, it's still pretty sad. Prove him wrong, call him out on being a dick, whatever. Don't go all 'hurr i could beat you' like it's supposed to prove anything.

Also if Arise thinks posting scrim info is the same as flaming pro players on stream then yes he's a loving idiot and I could prolly take arise so i'm automatically right!!!

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
drat that seems pretty harsh actually.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Why do people hate loda

As far as I can tell cause of his hat and his twitter saying he's a dota legend.

Edit:vv wow I've never seen that twitter convo, thats pretty bad.

klaphark fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Mar 19, 2015

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
And envy retweeted the tweet announcing arise got kicked :lol:

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Holy loving poo poo Era.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
?????/

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
I think Sheever's found her place as host/panelist.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
C9 is destroying this game.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

Kild posted:

Tobi is a big loving deal. This man won the JoinDota award for best caster 2014

is this a real thing

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
EE's disciples are loving destroying complexity.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Any matches from this weekend worth rewatching?

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
The pubbest dota on the planet is going on in Dreamleague right now.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

Liu posted:

how can he pick RAVE over a team like VP, it's one thing to have representations from all regions but that's beyond a joke.

Rave were 5-6 at DAC so it's not like they're some no-name team. That said I also think VP will get it over them, but that last spot is a bit of a crapshoot and could also go to NIP, Alliance, maybe even Na'Vi.

Edit: I also really think Newbee will get an invite even if they're playing like poo poo. I remember Valve wording some of the blogposts about previous ti's like: 'We invited Alliance to defend their trophy and also DK and Na'Vi' or something like that. Seems like they're into the idea of inviting the previous champions.

klaphark fucked around with this message at 21:40 on May 4, 2015

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Lol did loda actually leave.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Sunsfan has good chemistry with Synderen but he is truly lovely.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

Kainser posted:

The best sunsfan thing is when he started cracking racist jokes during the last Summit.

I remember Pyrion cementing his position as a Cool Guy by refusing to do the pablo accent. Too bad he's not there this year.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Bone7 the only pro who's actually going to TI. Hope they're gonna announce some more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

Nooooooooooooooooo

• Locked thread