Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Always wanted to play this, and seeing as that's impossible, watch someone else attempt too.

Wasn't there a PC version of this in development hell for a decade or more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Can I claim the Australian Second Australian Imperial Force. If that's too big, the 6th, 7th or 9th Australian Division.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Why should the USSR attack Finland? Short of taking the entire country?

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

will_colorado posted:

Two questions for Allied leadership:
1) Germany appears to be planning to roll through low countries. Netherlands and Belgium can be aligned to either the Commonwealth or France when Germany declares war on them. This will allow the units of those minor countries to co-operate with one of those two major powers.

When war is declared by Germany on the two low countries, should the result of aligning those two nations be:
Both to the Commonwealth.
Both to France.
Netherlands to Commonwealth and Belgium to France.
Belgium to Commonwealth and Netherlands to France.

It all seems very historical so far, and I am 100% sure France will fall. Send everything to England.

quote:

What should be sent where?
The bombers to France.
The bombers and fighter to England.
Divided up between France and England.
The USA should hold onto them.

The bombers and fighter to England., same reason. They will probably need to go on some damm idealistic crusade that's Churchill's idea.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Germany's production seems too high, who needs to conquer Europe when you already get all of Europe's resources sent to you.

Hmm, guess that explains the Euro too.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Turns out you CAN cross the Muese in mid-winter and take Antwerp! Who know Winter Storm could work. Next we'll see Sealion!

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
So half the French army attack a single German, unsupported corps. Result- French take huge losses and fail to accomplish anything.

Good Grief.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
France attacks with 3 armies and forces ONE German corps to retreat. Germany attacks one French Corps with one army- I expect Paris will fall this turn.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

RZApublican posted:

edit: disregard my initial question, I found my answer.

I have the same question I suspect: Why are the Axis allowed to say "I don't think so!" to the Allies winning the initiative? It seems pretty unfair and with little historical backing. Sure the French High Command wasn't too fast, but that dosn't exuse the Japanese with their insane battle plan, or the Italians with the great ideas to invade anyone.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
That was a bit of disaster in the Med. The Sydney gets sunk, but at least this time everyone knows how and where. Sad it didn't repeat it's historical success of sinking an Italian cruiser single handed.

That battle is just going to reinforce everyones opinion that Battleships are better than Carriers.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I hope and trust that Operation SeaLion is attempted, because it's time to put THAT discussion to death!

Whether it works or not, the other question is can the German Panzerarmy take Moscow this time?

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
An entire Corps of the French Army attack a single railway artillery gun and both get destroyed. This game just does not like giving the 1940's Allies anything does it.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
SINK THE BISMARCK!

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Why is the CW evacuating Greece vs what seems to be a smaller Italian force?

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
The US Admiral had a chance to sink a CV with surface gunfire and only damaged it? Shades of Letye Gulf. I would he'd be sacked after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Comrade Stalin ordered IMMEDIATE counter attacks! Who are you to say no to the Boss?